Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:39 pm

this place died, I say we need some excitment back in the forums
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm

I've realized that too...Its just not convention season yet, but its comming up quick.

Last edited by Hyuuga Hinata on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad grammar D:)
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
this place died, I say we need some excitment back in the forums

Cha it may be dead, but I don't think spam will really help us too much. ^^;

I'm with Hinata on this one, I'm hoping that the group picks up a bit more as soon as the convention season gets a little bit closer and new cosplays start coming together. ^^

I myself am on vacation but I can't seem to get the cosplay out of my system, so everywhere I go I'm looking for new things for my costumes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 pm

yea spam may not help much, but atleast we could talk about something.

i'm still looking for things for costumes and costume Ideas

alsoi'm torn up between either going to Animethon this year or Warped tour, i have to pick one or the other and they are both around the same time XP
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 am

O_o oh well that fails shino... hopefully which ever one you choose you'll take lots of pictures and tell us stories of awesom...

also... costume hunting in january is like shopping for christmas in july

it comes in handy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1