Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki tea party(Done)

Go down 
+5
Uchiha Madara
Seras
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Tenten
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Well I still won't know for a 100% sure if I will be able to make it(I gotta go up to my cabin every weekend to pay off a debt to my parents).
But put me down for Deidara right now, since thats the only character I can do.
Tenten shall cry if you dont make it =( Your always the first person to show up! Whatever shall I do if I dont have my Kawaii Dei-chan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I may be able to make this as Madara/Tobi. Depends on work and school schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Tenten wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Well I still won't know for a 100% sure if I will be able to make it(I gotta go up to my cabin every weekend to pay off a debt to my parents).
Tenten shall cry if you dont make it =( Your always the first person to show up! Whatever shall I do if I dont have my Kawaii Dei-chan!!!!!

Sad
If I can't make it, I'll try comming to Bellerose to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:

Sad
O_o Love your aware that bellerose comes first right?
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm

Tenten wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:

Sad
O_o Love your aware that bellerose comes first right?

I know...but I'd try to come to Bellerose if I know for sure that I can't come to the party.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Fair enough. I will see you at one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:09 am

Muahahahaa! I can't freakin wait! Twisted Evil

I need to go and pick up a new suit cause the one I was borrowing just...won't do. Embarassed It's a nice suit, but although it's not very....Orochimaru. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:46 am

Seras wrote:
Muahahahaa! I can't freakin wait! Twisted Evil

I need to go and pick up a new suit cause the one I was borrowing just...won't do. Embarassed It's a nice suit, but although it's not very....Orochimaru. Laughing

Not to give you an awesome idea that's going to be a pain to pull off but I don't think there'd be anything more balling than Orochimaru in a snake skin suit.

I on the other hand really need to figure out who I'm going to cosplay XP
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 am

Hahaha! That's freakin awesome! XD

Too bad I definately don't have the time to construct one, and I'd imagine a snake skin suit is....obscure to say the least. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Seras wrote:

Too bad I definately don't have the time to construct one, and I'd imagine a snake skin suit is....obscure to say the least. XD

go for the white, GO FOR THE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note dont forget the painting of the nails!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Check! paint nails for tea party, got it!!
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 am

Tenten wrote:
Seras wrote:

If I wear a white suit, I'll be double blinding. o_O With the white face and all, I'd just be a huge sunflare on all of the pictures. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Seras wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Seras wrote:

If I wear a white suit, I'll be double blinding. o_O With the white face and all, I'd just be a huge sunflare on all of the pictures. Laughing

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:00 pm

I'd have to find one, I make no guarantees. Laughing

Plus, I've been a sunflare on occasion when I'm Ulquiorra, it's not as fun as it sounds. Laughing

We'll see what I find at the store when I go in....one hour! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:35 pm

i'm jelous, i wish i could be a sunflare in photos...

haha, i've got my suit done! unless i decide to change my pants...
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm

I've picked up the pieces of mine! Very Happy No white suits though and no snake skin, sorry guys. ;D

Looks like I get to be a semi-normal Orochimaru. Laughing Although I was talking to my boyfriend about what sort of suit he would wear and we did come to an agreement that it would be some sort of albino snake skin suit. Laughing Although we also agreed that to obtain that it would probably be around 1000.00 if it was possible to get. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Okay! I will most likely be comming now(can't get to bellerose), but I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna get there(since I gotta be at my cousins house after....yeah >_>). I'll figure something out :3
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 pm

I CAnt wait tiill this weekend for this event !!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:49 pm

And if we weren't already being geeky enough, everyone should bring a pair of black shades to top off our men in black akatsuki style outting

Be sure that you have a sturn look on your face the whole time, don't talk to strangers and always go to the bathroom in pairs XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:36 pm

XD Actualy, sunglasses are manditory now.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 pm

I'll see if I can get some shades...
Could someone maybe give a brief dress code of things that are mandatory? Also, are we wearing the headbands too? My wig looks even worse without the headband >_>
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
I'll see if I can get some shades...
Could someone maybe give a brief dress code of things that are mandatory? Also, are we wearing the headbands too? My wig looks even worse without the headband >_>

The idea is formal/semi-formal. Dress pants, suits, button up shirts, that kind of thing. Black, white and red preferable to stick with the Akatsuki theme.

You can definitely wear your headband if you think it helps. I know what you mean, I can't wear either of my Chouji wigs without a headband. Maybe even just like a plain black or red headband without the plate.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Alright, I think I know what I shall wear.
I'm not sure if I would be able to get a suit jacket, so if I can't I will just wear my cloak in a jacket like way.
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 pm

just pop over to value village and pick out a black jacket that fits, it costs about 20.00 at the most to have one XD
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:39 am

Sunglasses are manditory? O.O

I dunno if I can wear them because of all of my face makeup, but I can probably hold a pair for pictures. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki tea party(Done)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next