Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

photography

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

photography Empty
PostSubject: photography   photography Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 pm

I got bored so I was wondering who else is interested in photography?

I know Chouji and I are really interested in it and I have actually thought of it as a career, i'm just wondering what others thought of it?
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:25 pm

I am. I wish to take some photography courses in high school(if possible.) And if I would, ABJD's and Cosplayers would be the main thing I would want to take pictures of Razz
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:36 pm

haha yeah it'll be cosplayers and landscaping for me.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Speaking of photos, CHOUJI!!! WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE OTAFEST PICS?! Laughing

Ah....
Well, I really used to love photography. It kills me now cause my camera is broken, but I loved taking pictures of everything.

Two of my friends took photography classes in college. I = Jealous. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Seras wrote:
Speaking of photos, CHOUJI!!! WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE OTAFEST PICS?! Laughing

Ah....
Well, I really used to love photography. It kills me now cause my camera is broken, but I loved taking pictures of everything.

Two of my friends took photography classes in college. I = Jealous. Sad

yeah thats what I plan on doing, taking photography courses through collage since there isn't such a class in my area XP
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:33 pm

it's a really cheap way of getting good photo's! so if we get a few photographers together they can talk about which ones are worth keeping... and which ones go where and the like.
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:34 pm

I have a fairly serious interest in photography. I know there's at least a few people who mentioned they liked my pictures from Otafest and that was with my old camera which was better than most cameras you see at cons but it's nothing compared to what I am buying.

Hopefully I'll have my D300 before Animethon Smile Now all I need is $1800 Very Happy

In any other case, I happen to know two fantastic photographers out of Calgary. Really, really fantastic Very Happy Which works for me because I'm sick of all these photoshoots that I'm always behind the Camera haha
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:55 pm

dude I want my D80 before athon DX

haha I got to take some shots out of a Canon EOS 40D the other week I didn't really like the feel of the camera campared to the Nikon D80 XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: photography   photography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: Photography Discussion-
Jump to: