Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasori is bored

Go down 
+2
Seras
Uzumaki Naruto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:36 pm

so I'm at work right now and im doing this survey and I dont feel like completing it so i though I'd come on here and view my thoughts..lol iI'm bored out of my mind and I want to get out of here so...who wants to save me from all this?? any takers..I will provide cookies and brownies as a reward Smile
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Where are you and what would 'saving you' entail? If there are distractions of the nudie kind, then I require milk with my cookies and brownies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 pm

i'll take the cookies aslong as their no chocolate? : D *is allergic to chocolate*
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Seras wrote:
Where are you and what would 'saving you' entail? If there are distractions of the nudie kind, then I require milk with my cookies and brownies. Laughing

I'm at The Brick warehouse in Edmonton. I just finished the survey and now I'm stuck doing employee performance reports and I don't wanna do it No and yes if it comes to that then I will provide milk with your cookies and brownies Razz
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
i'll take the cookies aslong as their no chocolate? : D *is allergic to chocolate*

oh in that case I'll make a fresh batch for you with no chocolate Smile
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

oh in that case I'll make a fresh batch for you with no chocolate Smile

woot I get special cookies!
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Haha I'm at work now too but I'm killing time on my Blackberry so it's not that bad I did however work my one job from 9-5 and my other from 6-10 so it's been a really long day. I can't wait to go home.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:00 am

wow 2 jobs carzy , i would be saying the same thing that i want to go home lol
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:06 pm

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Haha I'm at work now too but I'm killing time on my Blackberry so it's not that bad I did however work my one job from 9-5 and my other from 6-10 so it's been a really long day. I can't wait to go home.

9 - 5 and 6 - 10 is like a dream day for me. Laughing

I'm usually working 8:30 - 6 and then 6 - 1 a.m. Then, I need to walk home, which is tiresome after a long day, and it takes another hour. >.<

So, I get home around 2, get some rest, and wait for my alarm to go off again at 6:30, and that's on a good day. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 pm

wow seems like everyone has the same crazy work schedule as I do. I usually work from 7:30am-4pm then 5pm-1:30am but it all depends if it's busy if not then I get to go home a bit early and then theres my third job which is a weekend on call so it's not that bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 pm

you all make me feel so. . . young!

and glad I havn't started to work yet XD
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Work helps me to afford trips to Otakon. It's worth it. ;D
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Tyson and i have no jobs... WOOT *high fives* no work is good AND bad... good because no work... bad because no moneys, and no moneys means no animethon and no cosplays *cries*... i hate not having a job, yet i love it sooo much
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 pm

hahaha i'm just getting tired of mooching off my parents money to buy a wig like every month XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasori is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori is bored   Sasori is bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori is bored
Page 1 of 1