Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bellerose Festival (Done)

Go down 
+5
Akimichi Chouji
Uzumaki Naruto
Seras
Kankuro
Aburame Shino
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Bellerose Festival (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:38 pm

I was wondering who will be attending this year? i'm going to try just for the sake to laugh at the musicle performance and to see friends, it's October 25th at the Bellerose Compsite Highschool in St. Albert. I know some of you wern't really happy with it last year due to some issues, and I know I was very upset about it while I missed my chance to see everyone due to being in Winnipeg.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 pm

I might go again its was kind of fun but if every one came this time it could be awsome lol should do a skit for Naruberta just for laughs and having a good time !!
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 am

Maybe I'll take the trip, if not for just another excuse to cosplay. ;D
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:36 am

ugh....so tempting....i guess i can make an appearanceXD
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 am

Meh too early to say for sure but I'd give it a solid probably
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:30 pm

After last year I refuse to attend bellerose. I'm still bitter that I was forced to wander in circles for 8hrs doing nothing! -twitch- we came all the way up there and were the only ones who managed to show up.
TT_TT and I was so terribly ill in a strange house ( Kevins parents friends place )
<_<;; It was quite embarasing!!!! >_< all for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_o forgive my bitter rant...
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Tenten wrote:
After last year I refuse to attend bellerose. I'm still bitter that I was forced to wander in circles for 8hrs doing nothing! -twitch- we came all the way up there and were the only ones who managed to show up.
TT_TT and I was so terribly ill in a strange house ( Kevins parents friends place )
<_<;; It was quite embarasing!!!! >_< all for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_o forgive my bitter rant...

You had fun anyways !!n_n and yes the event did suck becz no showed but me and you after the con had fun and pulse you need a trip away from your home and i did that for you Aka-chan Tenten!! so i dont thing it was all fo nothing but the con i agree in that but you know if we didnt go ...NO ERGO PROXY!!!..and WITCHBLADE!! so maybe it was good and i tried to make it fun and good n_n.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:20 pm

now you and your little rant makes me go back to being guilty D :
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
now you and your little rant makes me go back to being guilty D :

If you are talking about me iam sorry i didnt mean too . ITs all good dude!! n_n so dont .
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 pm

nah it was more to Morrinas post
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:52 am

Cha, Cycil's car is allergic to conventions, so it broke the day we were supposed to go. T.T

Croickey, that thing hates cons. >.<

Hmm, so what is there to see at Bellerose for those of us that have never been there before? ^^
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Looks like I'm a pretty solid yes now. I'll be there
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 am

it's official I'm in...belive it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Shikamaru and myself shall officialy be attending! Thanks to Sasori's encouragement. Given the short amount of time given to put together a costume, we shall be doing something simple so simple infact O_o naruberta will start to look a little more daring .... Ooh your thinking " what could it be???" But i shall not tell you! Tis a secret!

And I'm sorry Shino!!! I had not intended to guilt trip you!! TENTEN STILL LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:14 am

well that desides it, i'll be at bellerose, the last couple of days I havn't really been wanting to go to it just because, but since Morrina is comeing I have to go to replace last year
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
well that desides it, i'll be at bellerose, the last couple of days I havn't really been wanting to go to it just because, but since Morrina is comeing I have to go to replace last year
Yay! This shall be a super exciting event... there will be a photoshoot right???
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Tenten wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
Yay! This shall be a super exciting event... there will be a photoshoot right???
if there is I don't know who'll be the photographer, I won't have my camera till november seeing how my dads been off work for 2 months with his truck down so right now we have no money what so ever, so unless i borrow Jordans F80 then i could be the photographer. or unless you want me to be in the photoshoot.

Last edited by Aburame Shino on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:48 pm

I might attend this year, its up to my parents and if we are going to my cabin on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:10 am

Looks like I probably won't be able to attend again this year. T.T

My boyfriends' parents have a Halloween party every year and this year they're holding it on the 25th. >.< So far he's really freakin adamant on both of us going to this thing. >.<

I'll see when it starts and maybe I can convince him to go to Bellerose in the morning and the party in the evening. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Nuuuu You have to go! You are too epic not to go! ILL KIDNAP YOU!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:30 pm

yeah Tenten's right You have to go! T_T and I think I just might help her kidnap you..seeing that she will need a way to get there and back XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm

<3 Plus I'll feel all sad like O_o it will be like last year where no one shows up!

You cant make it and next thing you know TT_TT Its me all on my lonesom! >_> with jordan bryan and serena...
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Tenten wrote:
<3 Plus I'll feel all sad like O_o it will be like last year where no one shows up!

You cant make it and next thing you know TT_TT Its me all on my lonesom! >_> with jordan bryan and serena...

really nice way to leave me out there. . .

ohwell i'm sure you'll still have lots of fun even if you'll be all on your lonesome with three other people.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
Tenten wrote:

really nice way to leave me out there. . .

ohwell i'm sure you'll still have lots of fun even if you'll be all on your lonesome with three other people.

I'm dramatizing the point that if shes not there shes one less person for me to love! I know you will be there cuz if your not I'll be forced to inflict pain upon you! D= and I dun want that!

Forgive me for leaving YOU among others out... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:32 pm

look i'm sorry i'm so fucking selfish I don't know whats been wrong with me the last month, maybe I should just leave naruberta and quite cosplaying all together XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bellerose Festival (Done)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next