Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sakura-Con 2009

Go down 
+5
Aburame Shino
Tenten
Akimichi Chouji
Seras
Uzumaki Naruto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Jordan and I have been discussing about future events and one thing came in mind...Sakura-Con so I'm now announcing the event lol!

Sakura-Con 2009 Banner10

Pre-Registration for Sakura-Con 2009 is open!
The current full-weekend price is $40.00 until 10/31/08
take advantage of saving 33% off of the at-door price.

2009 Guest of Honor: girugamesh

Presented by JapanFiles, Sakura-Con is excited to announce girugamesh!

Formed in 2004, girugamesh made their USA debut at 2007's JRock Revolution event in Los Angeles, CA, which also featured artists such as Miyavi, D'espairsRay, alice nine, and MUCC. In 2008, the band has been performing non-stop, bringing their "Stupid" tour to fans in Japan and Europe.

Exciting girugamesh news! September 5, 2008 - Japanese hard-rockers girugamesh debut on JapanFiles.com today with their full catalog available for legal digital download! Albums include: "Reason of Crying," "13's Reborn," and "Girugamesh."
girugamesh

Plus - the band's latest CD "Girugamesh" will be available at Hot Topic stores at the end of September. The USA release of this CD contains the exact same cover art and booklet as the Japanese version, and will be available for under $15.00.

www.japanfiles.com

2009 Guest of Honor: Smile.dk

Sakura-Con 2009's first musical Guests of Honor are Smile.dk. The band is well-known around the world and especially beloved amongst fans for "Butterfly" and "Golden Sky" in Dance Dance Revolution. Sakura-Con is pleased to host their west coast debut and their second North American appearance ever.

at this time I can only take 3 more people cuz my truck fits 5 however if more people decides to join on this epic road trip I will go ahead and rent a van or something..lol..and I know It's a bit early but I just like getting ahead on somethings just so I know the plans are foolproof..lol

UPDATE

Naruto

Chouji

Kankuro

Shikamaru

Tenten

Its official...The truck is now full!

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:28 am

Oi, you guys are going to Sakura-con this year?! Very Happy Freakin sweet! Cool Jordan was going to go with me last year but due to random insanity and some minor problem-o's, he wasn't able to make it. Sad

Well, I've already booked my hotel room, this thread is a good reminder that I need to pre-register before next week to get the savings. Laughing I forgot to pre-reg last year, and although it wasn't a big wait or anything (definately nothing compared to Otakon. o_O ) my boyfriend hates the wait, so I can't forget this year. Embarassed

It's a great freakin convention last year, uber highly recommended. I love you
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 am

I call shotgun. Right now. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:38 pm

Count me and shikamaru in!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 pm

it all depends if my "Issues" will no longer exsist if not if I am able to get a passport.

i know my church is planning on going to Salt Lake City next spring aswell so we'll see, if not there is always next year
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:33 am

Coooool! Very Happy

It'd be awesome if you guys went. ^^ Seriously, one of the best cons evah! XD
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Tenten wrote:
Count me and shikamaru in!

D= holy sheep Tenten, i wasn't even aware of this till now! Well, it looks like i'm in... and going to have to finish my cosplay early lol...
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Cont Kankurou in , be awsome to be with Naruberta going on a road trip , i promise to keep my head in the window the hole way there .....well maybe just for a bit i like the feeling of the wind between my cat ears! ohh! i mean ummm...(random carzy kankurou cat joke) lol jk ,

But ya for real i am serious about this trip so I am down Iam in if you guys will have me, and if you guys need help with anything for the trip!

just let me know anything at all I just want to be more part of naruberta , i need to make it up to naruberta and everyone for the last months I am sorry guys!, Serious! and Fun!! Outgoing! Kankurou is back!! I promise you!

Last edited by Uchiha Boy on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Uchiha Boy wrote:
Cont Kankurou in , be awsome to be with Naruberta going on a road trip , i promise to keep my head in the window the hole way there .....well maybe just for a bit i like the feeling of the wind between my cat ears! ohh! i mean ummm...(random carzy kankurou cat joke) lol jk ,

But ya for real i am serious about this trip so I am down Iam in if you guys will have me, and if you guys need help with anything for the trip!

just let me know anything at all I just want to be more part of naruberta , i need to make it up to naruberta and everyone for the last months I am sorry guys!, Serious! and Fun!! Outgoing! Kankurou is back!! I promise you!

You the most Sasori!!

O_o that last part was just a little bit creepy!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Tenten wrote:
Uchiha Boy wrote:

You the most Sasori!!

O_o that last part was just a little bit creepy!

I dont mean it like that just some people told me that he is pissed at me , and that he was going to band me and i trying to find out why.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:36 pm

...Let's avoid public outtings of other's feelings. ^^;

Huzzah for Sakura-con! Very Happy

...I really need to work on my cosplays. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:36 pm

oh wow..I guess I'll see you guys there! lol any of you guys have booked a hotel yet?
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Sai wrote:
oh wow..I guess I'll see you guys there! lol any of you guys have booked a hotel yet?

I've booked mine! ^^ Now I just need to get my butt to pre-register. ^^; I forgot to do that last year. Embarassed The line for registration really wasn't that bad at all, but it'll probably be better to avoid it for 09. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Shika and I have a room with Jordan and bryan
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Tenten wrote:
We do? holy sheep i should pay more attention...
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:42 pm

shikamaru wrote:
Tenten wrote:
We do? holy sheep i should pay more attention...
You really should. The only thing is I cant register till I know what hotel were staying at and all that info XD Hell they might as well register us them selves.
Were already late for the registering thing though now we dont get as fancy of a discount... but we still get one =) also could you pm me our measurments? so I can order stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:29 am

I'm going to try to come for this one. But I can't say for sure until I know my schedule for the winter term. Which I won't have completely worked out probably till January or February. So... yeah... that's a solid maybe for me. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/digitalangel7
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 pm

I'm kinda mad that I missed the cheaper pre-reg again, but at least there's another shot and it's not that much more expensive. ^^

Now I just need to get my costumes finished and I'll be set. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura-Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-Con 2009   Sakura-Con 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura-Con 2009
Page 1 of 1