Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Score Board

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Sasori and I met up yesterday and we decided to chill around and play video games all day and i actually kept scores like i told him i would lol anyways i just thought i'd set up a score board here so i hope you guys don't mind Smile

Soul Calibur 3 - *10 rounds* Konan:5 - Sasori:5
Guitar Hero 3 - *Expert* Konan:82% It's Raining Blood by Slayer- Sasori:89% Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce
Halo 3 - *10 rounds* Konan:1 - Sasori:9
Street Fighter Alpha - *10 rounds* Konan:6 - Sasori:4
Marvel vs SNK - *10 rounds* Konan:3 - Sasori:7
Mario Kart - *5 rounds* Konan:5 - Sasori:0
Mortal Kombat - *10 rounds* Konan:2 - Sasori:8
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:20 am

Konan wrote:
Sasori and I met up yesterday and we decided to chill around and play video games all day and i actually kept scores like i told him i would lol anyways i just thought i'd set up a score board here so i hope you guys don't mind Smile

Guitar Hero 3 - *Expert* Konan:82% It's Raining Blood by Slayer- Sasori:89% Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce

seems like sasori pwn you at Halo but then you pwned him at Mario Kart, was it the Ds or N64 version?
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 am

Aburame Shino wrote:
Konan wrote:

seems like sasori pwn you at Halo but then you pwned him at Mario Kart, was it the Ds or N64 version?

dude she owned me on the snes version..lol
Back to top Go down

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:07 am

lol snes mario kart ownage:P
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:01 pm

hahahaha even better!, we should so have like a big gaming tourney for narubertaXD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
hahahaha even better!, we should so have like a big gaming tourney for narubertaXD

hah nice we were actually just talking about that..lol but it sounds like a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:20 pm

well all I have is a PS2 and hopefully getting a PS3 soon
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
well all I have is a PS2 and hopefully getting a PS3 soon

awesome Konan can provide the ps3,and i Too have a ps3 and i also have 360, wii, snes and i can dig out my nes, 64 and dreamcast if needed..lol AND to make it more interesting i can dig out my atari aswell and we can play PONG! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Round 2!!!!!   Score Board Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 am

Round 2 of the vgame battle between me and Sasori starts this afternoon as soon as Sasori gets home from work..lol but its mainly going to focus on super smash bros..lol weeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:00 pm

I wish I could have little battle royal with video games, but sadly most of my friends live in Edmonton or Calgary and i'm stuck in Wainwright

but good luck to both of you today
Back to top Go down

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros.   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 am

a total of 85 rounds

Sasori:19 - Konan:66 cheers

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PWND.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:23 am

Konan wrote:
a total of 85 rounds

Sasori:19 - Konan:66 cheers

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PWND.. lol!

i demand a rematch! lol i was half asleep all the way through..lol but w/e i lost the bet so i'll take you out tonight as soon as i get off work..lol
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:48 pm

sounds. . .kinky

why can't I have fun like that T^T
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
sounds. . .kinky

O_O kinky?? whats kinky about taking her out to see Kung-fu Panda and then to Steeps for tea..lol
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
sounds. . .kinky

O_O kinky?? whats kinky about taking her out to see Kung-fu Panda and then to Steeps for tea..lol

haha nothing really, i just say kinky alot XD hope you have fun though
Back to top Go down

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 am

i use to game to much >:/ im pretty good at any game omost usally and allways up for gaming specailly when kicking kevins ass Lol >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm

so how was the movie? *has yet to see it*

and when will the next round be? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:

the movie was GREAT! and as far as round 3 I don't think it will happen anytime soon lol with Athon coming up fast I gotta get Sandaime propped and ready and considering that he's all wood aside from the seals on his left arm and head its gonna take a while..lol and not to mention Konan wants to do a narusuke bit I now have to do a Naruto ANBU costume..lol which adds up to 5 costumes in total X_X
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

the movie was GREAT! and as far as round 3 I don't think it will happen anytime soon lol with Athon coming up fast I gotta get Sandaime propped and ready and considering that he's all wood aside from the seals on his left arm and head its gonna take a while..lol and not to mention Konan wants to do a narusuke bit I now have to do a Naruto ANBU costume..lol which adds up to 5 costumes in total X_X
congrats you've caught up to how many costumes I have for animethon this year! XD

I have an anbu costume if you want you can borrow my mask?
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

congrats you've caught up to how many costumes I have for animethon this year! XD

Oh man that would be fantastic! I was going to make one from scratch from model magic which shouldn't take very long but still I can do something else with that spared time and as far as 5 costumes I just got bumped to 6..lol Kelly is gonna help me finish up my D.Gray-Man Allen costume cuz she wants to do an Allen-Lelalee bit aswell..lol and that might not be the end of it..lol and if I can put in some time to do some touch ups for my Falken then I'll bring that too..lol..the plan was only 3 cuz I didn't know if I'll have enough time to finish all of them but Kelly said she'll give me a hand so now I'll probably have a few more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

Oh man that would be fantastic! I was going to make one from scratch from model magic which shouldn't take very long but still I can do something else with that spared time and as far as 5 costumes I just got bumped to 6..lol Kelly is gonna help me finish up my D.Gray-Man Allen costume cuz she wants to do an Allen-Lelalee bit aswell..lol and that might not be the end of it..lol and if I can put in some time to do some touch ups for my Falken then I'll bring that too..lol..the plan was only 3 cuz I didn't know if I'll have enough time to finish all of them but Kelly said she'll give me a hand so now I'll probably have a few more Very Happy

hahaha yeah one of my friends is making my Gau costume because it was simple and i have too many costumes to make within a month, but sure i'd be glad to help out anytime, it's boughten, not made, but it still works
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakura

Haruno Sakura

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:01 pm

ALRIGHT, RANDOM POST TIME.

FOR THE RECORD, IN NARUTO CLASH OF NINJA 2 SAKURA OWNS YOU ALL. FOREVER AND EVER..ESPECIALLY SHINO.

There was a reason for that, just so you all know o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:01 pm

and so she brings our argument that Shino pwn's Sakura in onto the forums XD
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakura

Haruno Sakura

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 am

Aburame Shino wrote:
and so she brings our argument that Shino pwn's Sakura in onto the forums XD

NO WAI MAN. YOU WANTED THE WAR >D
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 am

the war was won, Shino pwns sakura end of story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Score Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score Board   Score Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Score Board
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: