Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any clue on Cameras?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Any clue on Cameras? Empty
PostSubject: Any clue on Cameras?   Any clue on Cameras? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:03 am

I'm looking to get a better Camera, I ust bought a brand new Norcent - Xias with like 7.5 or so mega whatevers and i'm wondering whether this is a great camera or not and if there is a better one which is it? I wanna take some nice pictures this year at Anmiethon instead of like last year with the fuzziness, but i don't know which camera too buy help? pale
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Any clue on Cameras?   Any clue on Cameras? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:45 am

7.5 Megapixels is pretty good. ^^ My old one had 10 before my cats broke it. >.< My new one has 5. Both took really good pictures though, I can't really tell that much of a difference. Laughing

Best bet, is to just experiment around the house. Take pictures of movement, move the camera, see what works and what doesn't.

Oi, and there are always better cameras, but they're usually obscenely expensive, like thousands of dollars here. o_O
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Any clue on Cameras?   Any clue on Cameras? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:56 pm

it looks like it could be a good basic P&S camera

like seras said there is much better camera out there that are for serious photographers but for what you're doing a good P&S is all you need
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any clue on Cameras?   Any clue on Cameras? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Alright then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any clue on Cameras?   Any clue on Cameras? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any clue on Cameras?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: Photography Discussion-
Jump to: