Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now that it's over.....

Go down 
+2
Hyuuga Hinata
Tenten
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Now that it's over..... Empty
PostSubject: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm

It's time to post pictures!!!!!! I love you

(I AM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE I MISSED THE PHOTOSHOOT, Jiraiya and I had to leave around 10am, we were in tears seriously. So no Tsunade or Jiraiya but theres plenty of pictures on the web soon of us Very Happy)

I'll link all my pictures ASAP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 pm

I'm going to link you all to my Deviant art, you can look through the pictures there, and i'll make a photobucket for it too

http://skunkmight.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:24 pm

>_> It wasnt all that impressive this year... I was rather bored which is dissapointing because both my costumes were epic this year my tenten although I had to ruin it somewhat to take it off was better than I expected... it could still use some work though, its too bad seres couldnt show up, but at the same time she didnt miss out on much lol
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:13 am

I agree with Tenten, I was really bored at some points.

I got to hang out with both you(Tenten) and Shikamaru on Sunday alot Very Happy
And about the table incident at the Naruberta panel, blame my friend who hit the table in the first place, which then made it seem like it was me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:40 am

Do any of you have pictures?
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 am

I never took any pictures at all this year which is sadening, last year I took hundreds and this year none.

and I am sorry for my behavior at the naruberta panel and the issue with my parents, and girls texting me wanting to plan dates for when i'm in Calgary again @_@

I am really saddened with the fact that my backpack that had my wallet in it got stolen, and I dunno about anyone else but did you hear somthing at the dance about this like 30 year old guy hitting on 14 year olds or somthing? like thats just creepy. speaking of the dance, it was okay I guess they played alot of trance stuff and was basically a rave but I was really upset that they only played one opening for an anime and you couldn't even dance to it
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 pm

My goodness, it seems that animethon was indeed a horrible bust, but at least we got to hang out some... even if that was at the cost of my glasses! Meh, i've been needing a new pair anyways...
i never got around to taking any pictures, much like i was supposed to but i guess it was for the best, cause somehow i think i would've lost that too x_X
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:

And about the table incident at the Naruberta panel, blame my friend who hit the table in the first place, which then made it seem like it was me Razz

Ummm I was there too but i geuss i was been a emo Kankurou but not really no one just really just saw me i geuss...
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Kankurou wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:

Ummm I was there too but i geuss i was been a emo Kankurou but not really no one just really just saw me i geuss...

D: I knew you were there too....I'm just shy to people who I don't talk to alot >< I'm sorry. I was going to say hi, but I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:11 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Kankurou wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:

D: I knew you were there too....I'm just shy to people who I don't talk to alot >< I'm sorry. I was going to say hi, but I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me.

LOL we are both part of Naruberta!! , we are a family like why wouldnt i not want to talk to you lol , next time we will talk alright n_n
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 am

Damn, seems like you all had fun. Even though there are like no pictures. I wish I could have been there...

Mad Curse you, vacation in Nova Scotia!
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 am

Hmph, the dance wasn't that bad, but i think they could have turned the white lights on, the lights were too bright and everyone was too paranoid to really dance like crazy, but i liked the trains.

I think next year they should probably figure out the intercom system so they can let everyone know what is where, and say if like someone (a parent or whatever) needs their child they can send out al call or what ever.

I'm actually worried about how will it'll be planned next year, they should probably start the planning somewhere in January next year, this time they started like around May or something.

Also the X-Pass dinner was really lame. The Dinner with the Guests was more like Dinner with everyone but the guests. The only person I really actually saw who could be considered somewhat a celebrity was Jared xD

But Yeah, better planner, longer plotting, the earlier they start, the better I say.

Hey, If anyone wants to add me on FACEBOOK I'll give you the link I started a group for peeps waiting for Animethon 16

HEre's My FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=524061085
Deviant Art: http://skunkmight.deviantart.com

My Gaia Online Username is SkunkMight

And anyone wanting to add my MSN It's katielynndahlseide@hotmail.com

I'll be postin all the pictures I took on Facebook and Deviant Art.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that it's over.....   Now that it's over..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now that it's over.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events :: Animethon-
Jump to: