Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bellerose Festival (Done)

Go down 
+5
Akimichi Chouji
Uzumaki Naruto
Seras
Kankuro
Aburame Shino
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
look i'm sorry i'm so fucking selfish I don't know whats been wrong with me the last month, maybe I should just leave naruberta and quite cosplaying all together XP
O_o No need to take such a leap! Were all selfish from time to time and there are others who are by far more selfish than yourself. ( not going to mention any names )
A break would possibly help but dont just quit all together now! Your not a quitter D=< I know you well enough to know this!

Just take it easy for a bit love, try not to look too deeply into things... and look on the bright side =D Atleast you dont PMS every second of every minuet of every day! O_o

Selfishness is good, but theres a time and place. You just need to learn when its all about you and when its time to slacken that rope! Tis a skill not many people posess!

But dont leave we all love you dearly here and Naruberta wouldnt be the same without you!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:29 pm

rawr these fast few months have just been very stressful for me with cosplaying and personal issues, and i'm sorry for taking it out on you guys XP
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
rawr these fast few months have just been very stressful for me with cosplaying and personal issues, and i'm sorry for taking it out on you guys XP

Dude! its all cool and good Naruberta is like a family and geuss what man we are so its all right for whats going on and for you to talk about it so dude we are here for you Bro! Smile

Last edited by Uchiha Boy on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
Aww we love you dearly!!! and we understand the stress, it happens to the best of us <3 We dont think any less of you for it, just keep your chin up were here if you need us.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Whoa, I haven't been on in a while. Oopz... XP. But anyways I am going to bellerose... probably not as a naruto character tho, and thats not because I don't wnat to either... But i am broke... I am trying to get a cosplay together though... so maybe... you never know.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Well since the Halloween party doesn't start until 7, I'm going to see if I can convince my boyfriend to maybe go to the con in the morning and then we can just drive back early to make it back before the Halloween party starts. ^^;

It'd be a bit of a stretch and it's tragedy having to leave a convention early, but it might be the only way that I can attend Bellerose at all this year. ^^;
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 pm

D=< yes, although it will be a shame, you must attend!

cause well... i said so... that's why
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm

I agree with shika, it'd be awesome to see you again even if it's for a short bit
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:32 pm

OOOOHHHHH!!!! SOOOO exciting!!!!!!!! <3! I'm super excited that your coming!!!
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:59 pm

I have an idea, I don't know if this should be in the DA topic or not, but for picture of our costume for each member we should do like a profile shot at bellerose where we take a picture of everyone in their costume to add onto our DA account
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 am

It looks like my boyfriend is anti-con that day, so chances are I won't be able to make it to Bellerose. Embarassed

He knows me too well, he knows that if we go there I will definately be disappointed to have to leave early. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:50 am

Aww well we'll definitely miss you. Have fun at the halloween party
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:36 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
I have an idea, I don't know if this should be in the DA topic or not, but for picture of our costume for each member we should do like a profile shot at bellerose where we take a picture of everyone in their costume to add onto our DA account
Yes this should have been posted in the DA thread, but its a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Buttscratcher? Buttscratcher!

Epic weekend was epic
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm

epic weekend indeed and thanks for the pair Tenten...that's definitely an epic souvenir Wink
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 pm

it was fair too awesome XD i agree Naruto-B and Sasuke-B
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 pm

EPIC AS HELL!!!! Shame on all who missed it.. I'm dying to see some of the epic poses we did such a scandal the costume we did was!
Naruberta at Bellerose, FOR THE WIN!!!

Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Sexyno12
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:05 am

o_O

Looks like I missed interesting times. XD

In the end my boyfriend actually said I could go to Bellerose and we could go to the Halloween party at night, but I came down with a WICKED terrible cold that morning and I spent the entire night wrapped up on the couch instead of going anywhere. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellerose Festival (Done)   Bellerose Festival (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bellerose Festival (Done)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2