Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)

Go down 
+4
Hyuuga Hinata
Uzumaki Naruto
Aburame Shino
Akimichi Chouji
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 am

Hello Everyone,

The majority of the following information is copied from This Topic on Anime Alberta

Date: Saturday June 28th
Time: Noon until whenever the hell we feel like leaving.
Dress: Cosplay! though it is not required, it is encouraged and it's open to anyone who wants to come =3

There is going to a pot-luck picnic so bring some food or drinks to share.

I do believe I'm going. By the sounds of the AA topic there's probably going to be at least 20 people there.

This isn't a Naruto specific event so if you feel like cosplaying something else, feel free.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:22 pm

I think it will be fun!, and hopefully i'll be able to attend, with going on a temple trip with my church on the 21st and writeing the rest of my L.A test on the 20th(yay for last test till August) I should hope I could go
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: ^_^   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:29 pm

hmm sounds interesting I'll definitely make an appearanceXD
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 pm

if so we should do like a mini akatsuki group if you go as sasori i'll try to do a good last minute Itachi since there no way i'm ever doing Zetsu again, and maybe Chouji can bring his Kakuzu?

if not it'll probably be old Kiba for me
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: ^_^   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 pm

sounds good to me..i wont be able to bring Sandaime though cuz it still needs a few touch ups here and there..lol but I'm up for it^_^
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:51 pm

Haha I don't feel like doing Kakuzu unfinished again and I don't know If I can have it don properly before then. I guess I can try.

Otherwise I guess I'll do one of my Choujis
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this >_>
School ends 3 days before it and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be allowed. But I might be going up to my cabin which is like a 45minute drive from Edmonton. So if I do go to my cabin, I might go.
And if I do go I will probably go in my Honey costume from Ouran that I've never worn yet.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 am

Alright, so now according to the convo on Anime Alberta, a picnic shelter has been officially booked for 1 - 5. ^^

This event actually sounds like it could be pretty fun. Smile

Now, here's a question that I have, since some of you guys are Edmonton locals, you could probably help me out.

Is Hawrelak Park the William Park that's by the UofA? o_O

I've heard of William Hawrelak Park and I want to make sure that it's the same place. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 am

Bah! why so soon? >_< I have to miss it since I have no way of getting up there!!!

If I had a ride and what not I would be all up for going. -nod-
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm

it looks like with my schedule I probably won't be able to make it up, need to catch up on my school and be finished by the end of july to even be able to go to Athon, that one month trip to Winnipeg set me back a whole lot in school XP
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: nuuu   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:49 pm

ok so I just found out that I have to be in Calgary from the 26th-29th so theres a possibility that I wont make it HOWEVER I always have a back up plan...and once I figure out what it is I'll edit this post..lol
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 am

Sasori wrote:
ok so I just found out that I have to be in Calgary from the 26th-29th so theres a possibility that I wont make it HOWEVER I always have a back up plan...and once I figure out what it is I'll edit this post..lol
If you cant make it we'll have our own " couldn't make it and are oh so sad pick nick together"!!
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:
If you cant make it we'll have our own " couldn't make it and are oh so sad pick nick together"!!
and theres even less chances of me going to Calgary until atleast my birthday again XP
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:

Ok I narrowed it down to 3 choices..

1! postpone the plans I made for Calgary and wait till the day of the picnic and then kidnap everyone that shows up forcing them to go to Calgary with me and move the picnic there that way after the picnic I can make my way to my friend's house for her party...or

2! go to Calgary and proceed with the normal plans and just drive to Edmonton on the 28th and drive back to Calgary just in time for my friend's party:)

3! proceed with Tenten's plan Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 am

Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:

1! postpone the plans I made for Calgary and wait till the day of the picnic and then kidnap everyone that shows up forcing them to go to Calgary with me and move the picnic there that way after the picnic I can make my way to my friend's house for her party...or

2! go to Calgary and proceed with the normal plans and just drive to Edmonton on the 28th and drive back to Calgary just in time for my friend's party:)

<_< tentens plan is a good plan... I'll make sandwiches and everything Very Happy well have the bestest pickidink in the whole widest world!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Ill help tenten with her plan if she does this..

Last edited by Kankuro on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:

<_< tentens plan is a good plan... I'll make sandwiches and everything Very Happy well have the bestest pickidink in the whole widest world!

lol how bout i just bring you and pain with me if do decide to go to edmonton and back Razz if not then the bestest pickidink will be a go Razz
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:

lol how bout i just bring you and pain with me if do decide to go to edmonton and back Razz if not then the bestest pickidink will be a go Razz

That would be Awsome!!! Iam up to that , so we will just have to see if tenten is up to that too
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Kankuro wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:

That would be Awsome!!! Iam up to that , so we will just have to see if tenten is up to that too

hehe okiedoke the fate of the picnic now rests on her hands..lol
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:57 am

Sasori wrote:
Kankuro wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:

hehe okiedoke the fate of the picnic now rests on her hands..lol

O_O The power!!!!!!! I can feel it!!!! I'll have to haul ass if I'm going to have my tenten costume ready and I need to take the time off work. but I guess it sounds like a plan - will quiz the parent about it when I get home -
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:35 am

So who's still planning on going to this thingie? ^^

So far it looks like I won't be able to get the time off from my day job, but there's one last co-worker to talk to. He shows up in 25 minutes for his shift, and I'll ask him then. ^^

Although he usually works on weekends and he's not for some reason, so I'm pretty sure he booked the weekend off already, in which case, I = boned. >.<

More to come at 10. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm

i'm trying but it all depends of windows are in or not @_@ my family has to go to Edmonton to pick up windows for my house and they should be in around the 28th so lets hope those windows are in *hates renivating the house*
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Well, my last co-worker is gone to Penticton camping. My other co-worker is working some booth at an event....or something, I can't remember. In any event, I asked her a couple days ago and that was the reasoning behind it all..... Sad

It looks like I'm out and I can't attend, unless something magical happens, like, ya know, hiring competent staff that can open and close this place with ease within a week. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm in debate. I don't really feel like going if no one I know if going to be there.

I've also been considering attending solely as a photographer.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
I'm in debate. I don't really feel like going if no one I know if going to be there.

I've also been considering attending solely as a photographer.

I was thinking I might send one of my friends to go take pictures for me. ^^ I don't think he will, but it's the thought that counts. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next