Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Insert clever topic here)

Go down 
+6
shikamaru
Kankuro
Aburame Shino
kakashi sensei
Seras
Temari
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Temari

Temari

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-24

(Insert clever topic here) Empty
PostSubject: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi everyone, I'm angeL. After lurking for some time, I decided to finally join. Mostly cause I have no friends who like anime, and that needed to be remedied. Wink I met some of you guys at Animethon this year (I was the gothy looking one).

Anyway, a little about me. First of all, I haven't cosplayed before, but will be starting at the next major con. I'm planning to start with Temari (cause I'm obsessed with the sand sibs) and Lust from FMA (cause I sort of look like her anyway) and go from there.

I currently live in Edmonton.

Aside from my anime obsession, I'm a grad student in forensic anthropology. So I spend most of my time somewhere between doing school work and procrastinating.

I plan on coming to Bellerose tomorrow, so perhaps I'll see some of you then.

That's all I've got for now, but feel free to ask anything you want to know. Looking forward to getting to know you all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/digitalangel7
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:54 am

Coool! Very Happy Welcome to Naruberta. ^^
Back to top Go down
kakashi sensei

kakashi sensei

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 am

Awesome, welcome, I look forward to seein your Temari cosplay.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:09 pm

hey! I remember you, welcome to the forums!

if you don't really remember me I was the really hyper guy at our panel this year that was introdusing myself to everyone.

I think I saw you today at bellerose, Iw as going to come up to say hi but I wasn't sure if it was you or not.

anyways welcome to the forums! you have friends in us now that you're apart of our family!
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:14 pm

hey, yeah I remember you. and yeah, you probably did. I ended up just wandering around with my boyfriend all day and attempting to do pr for animethon (very boring)....

on a side note... I'm going to be in calgary in a couple of weeks, if anyone happens to want to hang out (or meet me for that matter)...
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:02 am

Welcome to naruberta i hope you have fun with your new family!! n_n
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:31 pm

yeah I was going to say hi but my female friends kinda dragged me off to sou kawaii's vender XP
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 pm

welcome to the group
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:01 am

Welcome to Naruberta!!!!!!! *Poof*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 am

Welcome to our little gong show. XD
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Wow welcome to the group Smile

Looking forward to seeing your first costumes, if you ever need help with anything we're usually pretty helpful
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:11 pm

You were at bellerose?!? Lord am I horribly oblivious!!!!

Well then you must know the proper responce!

BUTTSCRATCHER???
Welcome to our family, you have joined a world unlike any other!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Yeah no, I totally missed the buttscratcher thing, so I have no idea. (Although I am reminded of the Family Guy episode..?)

I didn't actually really talk to anyone at Bellerose. I mostly just stood by while my boyfriend talked to everyone. I really should stop doing that. Oh well... next time.
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:40 pm

lol, it is from family guy, we were running around yelling that XD and talking to people is good, we would like to get to know you better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Insert clever topic here)   (Insert clever topic here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Insert clever topic here)
Page 1 of 1