Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping question...

Go down 
+2
Tenten
Temari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Temari

Temari

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Shopping question... Empty
PostSubject: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Could you guys tell me what anime shops you have in Calgary? I figure I might as well go shopping while I'm there (if I can convince my friend to drive me around and wait for me while I squee at shiny things).

And on the off chance that somebody might know... any places in the Toronto area..?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/digitalangel7
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:44 pm

I dont believe you have made an introduction... Please do so before making any further posts. This thread will be locked untill the intro has been made.

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Tenten wrote:
I dont believe you have made an introduction... Please do so before making any further posts. This thread will be locked untill the intro has been made.

Thank you <3

she has made an intro:P check it out:P
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:28 pm

China town, the dragon city mall is probably the best one i can think of.... they also sell cotumes and all that stuff...

It's the big building with a dragon on it XD

everwere else is usually too overpriced for their junk, mind you, china town can be just as bad. and i have no idea about toronto

And don't mind Tenten too much, she's a little frazzled lately lol
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Thanks. And that's fine, I've had days when I forget my own name, so I'm not one to talk. Wink
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:27 am

In the Toronto area eh?

I'll ask a friend of mine, although I make no guarantees that he'll answer me anytime soon. ;D He is from Ottawa, but he might know something around Toronto. ^^

I'll get back to ya on that one.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:38 am

i'll get back to you around monday on places in Toronto, but as shika said dragon city mall in china town is probably the best
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:02 pm

cool, thanks. I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke after this trip.... more so than I already am.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:06 pm

Alrighty, my friend only knows of the ones around his place, he said he doesn't know of any specific good ones in Toronto. T.T

Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping question...   Shopping question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: