Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy newyear!

Go down 
+5
shikamaru
Hyuuga Hinata
Temari
Kankuro
Tenten
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Happy newyear! 29926710

The way you spend your newyears is the way you shall spend your year they say.
I have found this is true.
And so Tenten wishes to spend her newyears with all of you!

santa Christmas is a family occasion and although as Narubertans we are a family, we also have families of our own.
But newyars is a whole other story. There are new additions to our family this year and this will give us the chance to get to know and love them.

Let us kick off the new year with good friends and cosplay adventures!

Because this is a special occasion and it only happens once a year I'm not going to make any plans untill I'm certain that this will be a success.
We have attempted holiday events in the past but because of family and transportation issues these events have never been fully successful.

But this is a whole new naruberta! and I believe we have a chance this year.

Whos in?
-Tenten-
-Kankuro-
-Temari-
-Hinata-
-Shikamaru-
-Sakura-
-Chouji-
-Naruto-

Pizza list
Hawiian:3
Meat lover:2
Cheese: 2

Last edited by Tenten on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Count Kankurou in! and if you need help planning it or like setting up , iam always here to help you with it .
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Im thinking of hosting the event at my dads place just in case a decent amount of people are able to make it, then they will be able to stay the night. Im planning something simple so that we can get to know one another.
But I wont make any major plans yet because I want this to happen so badly and I really dont want to be dissapointed again.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:27 pm

I'm in. And, assuming my jeep doesn't explode before then, I'll be driving (I refuse to be in calgary without a vehicle again lol). So I can take three people with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/digitalangel7
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Very Happy This is a great idea! I would love to come~ just as long as the date that doesn't interfere with any plans my family might have(which it probably won't).
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:49 pm

O_o i can only assume that i'm in this as well, and if it's a large amount of people, we can use my house again... and have it all decorated and pretty like... cause it doesn't look like the trees going up this year, cause there's no way in -unhappy word here- i'm putting it up and taking it down on my own D=<
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:51 pm

So heres what I'm thinking.

Hot chocolate so that we can warm up after playing in the snow if we so desire.
Since were most likely going to end up at Shikas, the two of us will set up decorations and fill helium baloons... its just not the same without them.
There will be chips, pizza, pop and other such goodies.
chances are we shall all end up crashing on the floor... this gives us a reason to toss blankets EVERY WHERE!! and make forts =) everyone loves forts!

On the note of liquor, I realize some of us are not legal... no booze for you! instead we shall get you something just as epic. Shika said something about sparkling apple juice XD it makes me jealous. The question of wether or not there will be any alcohol at all will depend entirely on the comfort of our younger beloved members, our goal is not to get drunk (although its easy for tenten) our goal is to have a good time. as such I'm thinking the only booze we shall be having is wine or champeign... <_< or however you spell it.

I have no intention of having to blow a paycheck on this event. I want this to be simple, and cozy... a chance to cuddle up together!

I also need to know whos coming ASAP so that Shika and myself can get things in order and do our thing!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakura

Haruno Sakura

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Aww, I wanna come. It would be a good chance to meet you, since I'm not a crazy rapist or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:10 pm

^~^ Sounds like a good plan Tenten. Only 2 problems with me:
1. I don't like apple juice....or anything to do with apples(sorry D:)
2. I'm not legal to drink(which I wouldn't anyways). And I'm okay with anyone else thats whats alcohol, just I might say and sit in a corner since I don't like the smell of it.

^~^ Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
^~^ Sounds like a good plan Tenten. Only 2 problems with me:
1. I don't like apple juice....or anything to do with apples(sorry D:)
2. I'm not legal to drink(which I wouldn't anyways). And I'm okay with anyone else thats whats alcohol, just I might say and sit in a corner since I don't like the smell of it.

^~^ Can't wait!

Ok here's the solution
1. we get grape juice? (or what ever it is kids these days drink)
2. we will build a fort that will block the smell of the drink should there be any... and if not... we'll build one anyways

see you there

and you're welcome too sakura, just bring a change of cloths... or two
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:37 pm

oh yeah, Chouji and... my apparent boyfriend will be comming so that's two more for your list
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:45 pm

... indeed...
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:57 pm

shikamaru wrote:
oh yeah, Chouji and... my apparent boyfriend will be comming so that's two more for your list

yes indeed i cant wait!!! weeeeee...OMG I LOVE FORTS!
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:39 pm

This is starting to look promising! I shall have to work extra hard to make this an event to remember.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:20 pm

I LOVE YOU FORT!
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:45 am

is I still allowed to go? I need something to look forward to these days
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Your more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakura

Haruno Sakura

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Haruno Sakura wrote:
I'm excited.
You should be!!! this will be a most epic event.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakura

Haruno Sakura

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Tenten wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I'm excited.
You should be!!! this will be a most epic event.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:06 pm

crap nevermind turns out my family will all be coming to my place for christmas this year so I won't be able to go anywhere XP
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
crap nevermind turns out my family will all be coming to my place for christmas this year so I won't be able to go anywhere XP

awe well... we'll make a cut out shino and put a party hat on it for you, or give you some kind of heads up for new years
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Just an update. It is decided this is a costume event, but its also themed. for newyears. this calls for traditonal japanese clothes of awsome, if you dont have any then just show up in a winter theme. since Tenten is chinese I shall be wearing chinese clothes but I have a singular robe that I am willing to lend out for the occasion. I'll keep an eye out for more at work. I dont think shika is wearing hers so someonemay be able to wear hers also but tis up to her.

Also, Remember to bring your own blankets and pillows as there may not be enought blakets and not enough pillows to go around. THIS IS A SLEEP OVER EVENT!!! generaly all who attend are expected to remain the night, this way we cant go wrong with supplying the correct amount of foods and such. And the last thing we want is people attempting to go home after midnight and ending up stranded... or worse. so lets not give tenten a freak attack alright =)

Anyone who CAN NOT stay the night must inform me ASAP!
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 am

all do tenten, my robe is out for lending!

also.... i will supply drinks for people, so don't bring any.... none i tell you!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:04 pm

I'll have to talk to my parents for the sleepover part, I think they should be okay with it :3

And about the formal thing...I don't have anything like that D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy newyear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy newyear!   Happy newyear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy newyear!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next