Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Zomberta

Go down 
+5
Hinata
Kankuro
Tenten
Seras
Akimichi Chouji
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Group: Zomberta Empty
PostSubject: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Discussions have started around doing a large undead-ninja group. Zombies AND ninjas! You can't go wrong with that.

The goal is create the reanimated bodies of the dead characters from Naruto featuring they're final battle wounds. Chances are this will involve a good deal of makeup and probably some torn up clothing at the least. Please feel free to volunteer to join us!

The following characters are dead and would work for the group (May Contain Spoilers) :
Haku - maybe Chouji
Zabuza- Tyson

1st Hokage-
2nd hokage-
3rd hokage-
4th hokage-

Dosu-
Kin- angeL
Zaku-

Sakon-
Ukon-
Kidomaru-
Jirobou-
Tayuya- Sarah
Kimmimaru-

Sasori-
Hidan- Shika
Kakuzu-
Deidara- Maybe Lauren
Itachi-Tenten

Jiraiya-
Orochimaru-

Asuma- maybe Chouji
Hayate-

There's no certain date for when we're going to do the group but it's probably not until at least 2009

Last edited by Akimichi Chouji on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 am

Tayuya would be fun, although I can't think of what her death wounds would look like, she was crushed by falling trees. o_O
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Seras wrote:
Tayuya would be fun, although I can't think of what her death wounds would look like, she was crushed by falling trees. o_O
Then do your best to look somewhat like a crushed bug!! lol that should be entertaining!

As for myself I would be thrilled to do a dead Kimimaru!! Yay me I may be intrested in doing kin if the kimimaru takes too long to complete.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Seras wrote:

I would think very similar to if you smacked someone with a tree. Bruised, scraped, bleeding from the mouth a little. Generally bloody and beaten should do the trick.

Seriously, if we're not scaring the crap out of small children we're not doing it right.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Seras wrote:

I would think very similar to if you smacked someone with a tree. Bruised, scraped, bleeding from the mouth a little. Generally bloody and beaten should do the trick.

Seriously, if we're not scaring the crap out of small children we're not doing it right.

Completely agreed. Laughing

If there aren't massive amounts of children screaming and crying, then we need to try harder. Twisted Evil

I just wish I could do Orochimaru!!!! Exclamation Damn him and his nekkidness in death, it kinda rules me out. >.< It would be hilarious to make if anyone wanted to attempt it though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 am

Seras wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Seras wrote:

Completely agreed. Laughing

If there aren't massive amounts of children screaming and crying, then we need to try harder. Twisted Evil

I just wish I could do Orochimaru!!!! Exclamation Damn him and his nekkidness in death, it kinda rules me out. >.< It would be hilarious to make if anyone wanted to attempt it though. Laughing
I would! >_> but there are underaged children around and I'm old enough to get into lots of trouble...

I CANT HELP IT I HAVE TO HUG ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 am

I would do Ukon, Kidomaru or Kimmimaru and maybe Itachi or Jiraiya would be awsome to do one or one off them, Itachi and Jiraiya would be allll covered in BlOOD BAWAWAWAWA!! lol that would be fun, and the sound just becz man they the sound!! Razz

Last edited by Kankurou on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 am

lol that sounds pretty cool to see a jiraya or Itachi covered in blood
and that sound ninjas are pretty cool i would love to see all four of them togetter ( i would soo take a pic of that )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:49 am

i could try1 but when is this is it the edmonton 1 coming up o.o?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Kibas Daddy wrote:
i could try1 but when is this is it the edmonton 1 coming up o.o?

If you would just read Chouji's original post you would see that this is being planned for 2009.

Quote :
There's no certain date for when we're going to do the group but it's probably not until at least 2009
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:30 pm

I should be able to do...Dosu, Yondaime, Asuma, Itachi

I would do Sasori but I think it would be hella uncomfortable to be walking around with 2 katanas stuck stuck on me Laughing but I'll see if I can come up with something and any ideas from you guys would be helpfull.. lol
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:27 pm

Sasori wrote:

I would do Sasori but I think it would be hella uncomfortable to be walking around with 2 katanas stuck stuck on me Laughing but I'll see if I can come up with something and any ideas from you guys would be helpfull.. lol

haha I was going to go with like all the different swords and spears ion my back but I can't think of how to get it to stay on my back XD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:

haha I was going to go with like all the different swords and spears ion my back but I can't think of how to get it to stay on my back XD

I came up with this idea where I use Styrofoam sheets a while back to make props like swords, spears and whatnot then layer it out with fiberglass cloth and then fiberglass cast resin to give it some support and it works well in fact its what I used to make Nero's Red Queen from DMC4 and I'm thinking of doing the same thing for the 2 swords and I figured I'd split both swords in 2 and just figure out a way for them to attach to me and since its Styrofoam it shouldn't be to heavy but then again I don't have the build to do a puppet Sasori but I think I'm just gonna do it to see what it would look like..lol
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:

I came up with this idea where I use Styrofoam sheets a while back to make props like swords, spears and whatnot then layer it out with fiberglass cloth and then fiberglass cast resin to give it some support and it works well in fact its what I used to make Nero's Red Queen from DMC4 and I'm thinking of doing the same thing for the 2 swords and I figured I'd split both swords in 2 and just figure out a way for them to attach to me and since its Styrofoam it shouldn't be to heavy but then again I don't have the build to do a puppet Sasori but I think I'm just gonna do it to see what it would look like..lol

haha yeah I use insulation foam to make my props, Jordan and I are doing a prop comission buisness starting Jan 1st 09, he's working with mostly cardboard and i'm working mostly with foam.

i know how to make the swords, just the issue i'm finding it trying to get them to stay attached to my back. sofar i've only made 1 sword *Dark Links master Sword- loZ* and i'm in the middle of making 2 more *Tidus's Brotherhood FF10, and Dante's Rebellion- DMC3* and only the brother hood has been from foam sofar, the other two are cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:

haha yeah I use insulation foam to make my props, Jordan and I are doing a prop comission buisness starting Jan 1st 09, he's working with mostly cardboard and i'm working mostly with foam.

i know how to make the swords, just the issue i'm finding it trying to get them to stay attached to my back. sofar i've only made 1 sword *Dark Links master Sword- loZ* and i'm in the middle of making 2 more *Tidus's Brotherhood FF10, and Dante's Rebellion- DMC3* and only the brother hood has been from foam sofar, the other two are cardboard.

I started out with insulation foam but I got tired or shaping the prop afterwards so I came up with the Styrofoam thing..lol draw it..cut it...form it..and then cast it! and bam! all done:P
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Alright Now that I've seen it I lay dibs on Itachi... >_>it may be my only chance to do him.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:50 am

haha okay i'll need a final list of who wants to do who, and when should we do this group?
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:25 pm

I, shikamaru, will do a dead hidan... maybe i'll have my head put back on so i can at least not have to carry it, funny as it may be lol
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:24 pm

I was going to do Itachi ...lol well i geuss you can anyways ill find some ealse ummm maybe Kimmimaru no one dubed him yet right tenten lol ..if you want to trade iam welling to cosplay dead Itachi and u can have your sexy Kimmimaru n_n lol its up to you?
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:53 pm

well Bryan had called Itachi a while ago when I first set this up so you both are going to have to talk to him about it @_@
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 am

Yes indeed I was told this but apparently KANKURO <_< talked to him and he says hes all cool like with me doing itachi...

Thank you Brian <3 as epic and omninous of an itachi you are Mua hahaha!!!

and thank you KANKURO <_< for being my knight in shining armor and pulling the strings ( no pun intended) for me!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:18 am

Tenten wrote:
Yes indeed I was told this but apparently KANKURO <_< talked to him and he says hes all cool like with me doing itachi...

Thank you Brian <3 as epic and omninous of an itachi you are Mua hahaha!!!

and thank you KANKURO <_< for being my knight in shining armor and pulling the strings ( no pun intended) for me!

haha yes I have a feeling that you would be an epic Zombitachi XD so ur quite welcome...which brings me to my next thought...this cosplay isnt gonna be done for a while solets just say i'm waiting to see who else dies to see all my options but i was thinking of doing the 2nd Hokage but thats not a sure thing..and my second choice..well its just a matter of time till the 8 tails gets owned so yeah when that happens he's my second choice..lol so right now its just the waiting game:) and by the way is there any way to get a hold of you Morrina? well besides here..i just have some questions about future cosplays:)
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:50 pm

rawr i'm really wanting to work on Zombuza but he's basically finished (just need makeup) DX i'm thinking of doing this group for Sunday of Animethon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Zomberta   Group: Zomberta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Zomberta
Page 1 of 1