Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Soul Calibur

Go down 
+6
Akimichi Chouji
Seras
Aburame Shino
Uzumaki Naruto
Kankuro
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Group: Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Alright I have this burning need to cosplay Soul calibur III seeing as its my all time fave game in the world!!!!

So to the point I want to do a soul calibur group to test our cosplaying skills! We have already shown that we are more than able when we half assed the akatsuki group and dominated all other akatsuki at Otafest.

This Cosplay will take place at Animethon 16

This will be a realistic cosplay group and as such, high standards will be placed!

Characters

Nightmare- Jordan
Mitsurugi- Blake
Zasalamel-
Taki- Morrina
Tira- Sarah
Cassandra-
Astaroth- Downey
Setsuka-
Voldo-
Siegfried-
Ivy-
Kilik- Kevin
Talim-
Raphael-
Maxi-
Xianghua- Kelly
Yun-Seong-
Seong Mi-na- Serena
Cervantes-
Olcadan-
Rock-
sophitia-
Yoshimitsu-Bryan

If you sign up for this cosplay please be aware that you are fully expected to attend the event and remain as a group! If you are having difficulty with a costume, please ask for assistance. It will be gladly given.

Last edited by Tenten on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Put me down ill do one ill be Kilik or Nightmare , and yes the usa did do one but cananda never did , so ya
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:32 pm

I'm up for the challenge Very Happy now to pick which one..hmm..I'll get to you on that one..lol
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:52 pm

it would depend when we would do it but i'd join, *goes plays SC2 to figure out who to be*
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Oooo, Soul Calibur cosplay?! Very Happy Awesome. Cool

There have been soo many characters that I've wanted to cosplay from that series over the years, I have no idea who I would pic. ;D

I guess my all time favorite one to cosplay that I can think of would be Tira. I love you
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 pm

There actually was a really amazing Nightmare at Animethon a couple years back. Like REALLY good.

I love Soul Calibur too and also wanted to cosplay someone from it. I'll pick someone and get back to you

Edit: Pretty sure that somebody is going to be Cervantes. Can't go wrong with a ghost pirate XD
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:09 am

you can put me down as hwang
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:07 pm

I would love to do a cosplay to Soul Calibur, but lots of the clothes are revealing Dx (I'm not really comfortable with that stuff).
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:34 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
I would love to do a cosplay to Soul Calibur, but lots of the clothes are revealing Dx (I'm not really comfortable with that stuff).
I would recomend setsuka for you love since her costume is the least revealing or Taki O_o unless you have a thing against full body spandex
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 pm

in the list of characters you put down there isn't the character I said i'd be, is it because you forgot about him or you don't want me to be him and trying to make me someone else?
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
in the list of characters you put down there isn't the character I said i'd be, is it because you forgot about him or you don't want me to be him and trying to make me someone else?
... um actualy he wasnt on the list for characters on SCIII therefor he isnt on the list. It isnt in any way a personal attack. the only character that isnt currently on the list that I have left out intentionaly is Lizardman because of the complexity of the costume...
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Iam going to try Cosplaying Nightmare becz he is all Evil like !! Twisted Evil BAWAWAWAW!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Hmmm, well it matters when we would need to have theses costumes done Neutral

You can put me up for Cassandra right now, I would just make her skirt a little longer(Soul Calibur III version).
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:17 am

@ Tenten, i'm not mad at you or anything I was just wondering why you didn't put them up, I actualy went on wikipedia to pick a character since and the guy i picked was listed in SCIII @_@
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:15 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Hmmm, well it matters when we would need to have theses costumes done Neutral

You can put me up for Cassandra right now, I would just make her skirt a little longer(Soul Calibur III version).

It won't be any time soon. I know I for sure won't have this done til at least next year even if that. Maybe Animethon next year would be a good goal.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 am

Aburame Shino wrote:
@ Tenten, i'm not mad at you or anything I was just wondering why you didn't put them up, I actualy went on wikipedia to pick a character since and the guy i picked was listed in SCIII @_@

I dont care if your mad at me or not I visited the SCIII official website and if the name was on it I would have put the name down but its not Wikipedia doesnt have all the right characters listed either I know this for a fact because I looked there to get the names. Cyrena rented the game and listed all the characters in it, the name was not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:00 pm

okay then i'll find someone else to cosplay then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 pm

does the costumes neccessarily have to be within SC3 or can you do a different variation of the costume like lets say i wanna cosplay as Taki but i want her to look as if she was in SC2 would i be allowed to do that or does it have to focus on SC3 alone Smile
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 am

I don't see how it would be a problem to do a SC2 costume. but since Tenten is the creator of the group, I guess in the end it's up to her. ^^

Hmm, so Wiki has a good comprehensive list of characters, but most of the character art they have listed is from SC4 (understandably. Wink ). Anyone know of any good sites to find the SC3 character designs, or is everyone just going from their copies of the game? I own the game, but checking the designs would involve me locating my copy again, and I don't usually have enough motivation for a treasure hunt in my own home. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:28 am

Seras wrote:
I don't see how it would be a problem to do a SC2 costume. but since Tenten is the creator of the group, I guess in the end it's up to her. ^^

Hmm, so Wiki has a good comprehensive list of characters, but most of the character art they have listed is from SC4 (understandably. Wink ). Anyone know of any good sites to find the SC3 character designs, or is everyone just going from their copies of the game? I own the game, but checking the designs would involve me locating my copy again, and I don't usually have enough motivation for a treasure hunt in my own home. Laughing

http://www.soulcaliburuniverse.com/ is pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 am

Konan wrote:
does the costumes neccessarily have to be within SC3 or can you do a different variation of the costume like lets say i wanna cosplay as Taki but i want her to look as if she was in SC2 would i be allowed to do that or does it have to focus on SC3 alone Smile
This is strictly a SC3 cosplay! If you havent notticed I have already locked horns with tyson over characters outside of SC3 and it would be entirely unfair if I allowed someone else to do a character outside of SC3.

And I guess I need to make myself crystal clear now before any further issues pop up.

The purpose of this cosplay is to test our skills, the goal is to obtain the ability of realistic cosplay! You should be choosing your characters based on who you look the most like and what best flatters your overall appearance. Not on who your favorite characters are and who you think is sexy >_> or whatever.

>_< I'm not meaning to come off as anal over the whole thing, I'm just a bit on edge because all were doing is choosing characters and already were hitting walls.
TT_TT Please save whats left of Tenten's sanity!
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:38 am

Seras wrote:

I would point you in the direction of Deviantart if your looking for character costume reference, its where I look for most of mine.
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:07 pm

Tenten wrote:
Konan wrote:
This is strictly a SC3 cosplay! If you havent notticed I have already locked horns with tyson over characters outside of SC3 and it would be entirely unfair if I allowed someone else to do a character outside of SC3.

And I guess I need to make myself crystal clear now before any further issues pop up.

The purpose of this cosplay is to test our skills, the goal is to obtain the ability of realistic cosplay! You should be choosing your characters based on who you look the most like and what best flatters your overall appearance. Not on who your favorite characters are and who you think is sexy >_> or whatever.

>_< I'm not meaning to come off as anal over the whole thing, I'm just a bit on edge because all were doing is choosing characters and already were hitting walls.
TT_TT Please save whats left of Tenten's sanity!

While I generally agree with those sentiments, no one who isn't a professional body builder looks like a Soul Calibur character. Trust me, I know because my friend and favorite Soul Calibur cosplayer happens to be a professional body builder hahaha

Like honestly if you want to follow those kinds of guidelines there's really no place for me in this group because nobody in Soul Calibur is 300 pounds
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Akimichi Chouji wrote:

While I generally agree with those sentiments, no one who isn't a professional body builder looks like a Soul Calibur character. Trust me, I know because my friend and favorite Soul Calibur cosplayer happens to be a professional body builder hahaha

Like honestly if you want to follow those kinds of guidelines there's really no place for me in this group because nobody in Soul Calibur is 300 pounds

Since I can't speak for the creator of the group (sorry I keep jumping in here Tenten. Embarassed ) but Jordan, you're down for creating Nightmare....NIGHTMARE!!!!! Shocked

If you can do that costume, you will be a cosplaying god!! I don't think it matters if you're a wafer thin pre-pubescent girl or whether you are larger than the art suggests, you're freaking Nightmare!!! cheers No one will bother you, and I'd imagine that no one will notice that you're not a body builder. Wink They'll either be too in awe or too afraid. Laughing

Regarding looking like the characters, I'm just glad we're doing SC3 instead of SC4. o_O I don't know how any of the girls can function without snapping their own spine! Shocked
Holy boob-job in the off-season Batman. affraid SC3 is a bit exaggerated, but SC4 just pushes the envelope. Dunno, it's like they keep testing how far they can go before the girls start smacking themselves in the face when they walk. Laughing

I'm sure that, while we may not all have the exact figure of the character we're trying to portray, if we kick it into high gear and do the damned best that we can on our costumes, then no one will notice if we happen to have a smaller cup size than the original. Wink At least, that's what I'm hoping, cause I can't afford a boob job. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:51 pm

to help Tenten heres a picture of Hwang

http://www.soulcaliburuniverse.com/images/sc3/2dillust/hwang.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Soul Calibur
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next