Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Six Paths of Pain

Go down 
+6
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Kankuro
Uchiha Madara
Uzumaki Naruto
Akimichi Chouji
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Group: Six Paths of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:16 am

Group: Six Paths of Pain PeinGroup2

Hello Everyone Very Happy

Well I've been wanting to do this group for a while and now we're finally pulling it together Very Happy I mentioned doing the bodies of Pein to Sasori and before I knew it we had most of the group Very Happy

There's no definite date for this group but it is high priority and will be done ASAP. Animethon isn't an option for me but I'm really excited for this and I want to have it done for next year for sure.

Anyways, we have the majority of the group casted already but we do still need the one body. Otherwise feel free to use this topic to discuss the group, when, where, what and how.

I'm going to post some information on how to make and attach the piercings and also some options for Rinnengan contacts

Group: Six Paths of Pain Pain_Rokudou
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:34 am

this is gonna be epic...I can't waitXD
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:27 am

Same here. We've just gotta find someone to play the last guy. Anyone got any funny looking friends that we could turn into this ugly schmuck? lol!

EDIT: Here's a better, bigger picture of the "Six Paths of Pain"

Group: Six Paths of Pain Pein-sixl
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:05 am

Man This is going to good !! Cant WAit!! now i will not be the only pain at an anime event now!! there be 5 more n.n Awsomeness and i got an other reason to use the Rinnengan contacts again
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:40 pm

haha if it's next animethon I should be able to get a job *finally* and then make enough money tog et my own contacts, cause theres no way I can mooch off that much money from my parents for contacts XP
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:46 pm

*-* wow...I can't wait to see that~

Good luck on finding someone to be the last one.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:03 am

So according to the newest Naruto chapter we have another Pain body showing up. This time it's a girl. Should we attempt to do this cosplay as well?

I have a pic, however it's a spoiler from the latest chapter.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 pm

OoOoOooooOooOooO!!! A chick Pein?!!!!?!??!?!!!

Well, if this ends up being true and if you guys decide you want to add her in, I'd totally volunteer to be her. ^^ Hehe, I think I'd make a better chick character in this case as opposed to fat-face Pein that's left. XD

Although I'd imagine that, as soon as you guys decide, we're all going to be jumping for the role, so you won't be short of volunteers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 pm

Well, looks like the spoiler ended up being accurate, there is officially a chick Pein. Laughing

Although, technically it doesn't affect your guys' group, because the butt-ugly Pein is still present, it's a different body that's being autopsied. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:42 pm

it's the body that replaces my guy Sad
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:17 pm

well then you can be the creepy pain:P
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Zombie pain!!
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
it's the body that replaces my guy Sad

Muahahaha, you is being autopsied. lol!

Zombie Pein would definately be interesting, although you would probably have to walk around with your guts having out. :p
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Well I would love to include Seras as femme-pein. I'd definitely say you have first dibs on the part Smile

I'm happy as long as we have 6 peins. If that means swapping ugly pein for femmepein even though Deidara-Pein is the one in a refrigerator I'm okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 pm

SAH-WEET! Very Happy

I would love to be part of the Six-Paths of Pein group. ^^ Hehe, gives me yet another excuse to buy contact lenses and wear my Akatsuki cloak, although this time, 95% less make-up! Laughing

Weeeeeeeee!!!!! Very Happy

Alright, so are you guys planning on dying your pre-existing hair or is it wig time? ^^ It would be nice if we all had...ya know, semi matching colors. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Seras wrote:
SAH-WEET! Very Happy

I would love to be part of the Six-Paths of Pein group. ^^ Hehe, gives me yet another excuse to buy contact lenses and wear my Akatsuki cloak, although this time, 95% less make-up! Laughing

Alright, so are you guys planning on dying your pre-existing hair or is it wig time? ^^ It would be nice if we all had...ya know, semi matching colors. ;D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn ah well guess busting into the chaple just before they say I do dosent work so well when your a couple million days late.
curse my lack of interweb access!
Seras would be better for the roll anyway I'm sure <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Seras wrote:
SAH-WEET! Very Happy

I was saying the same thing about wigs. We should probably co-ordinate something so they match.

No offense Kevin but I also think it might be a good idea if you got a wig as well. I could help you style it if need be.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:37 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Seras wrote:
SAH-WEET! Very Happy

I was saying the same thing about wigs. We should probably co-ordinate something so they match.

No offense Kevin but I also think it might be a good idea if you got a wig as well. I could help you style it if need be.

I was thinking it would be good if we all got ones that were the same color. ^^ I was thinking the best bet would be Cosworx, mainly cause it's the only place I can think of. XD I figure that it would work well, since then we can be sure to get the exact matching colors if we wanted. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Ya i can do that iam tried of make my hair oranger!! lol
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 pm

ohh oh i heard theres a girl pain to now i could be her Wink
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:41 pm

We've talked about ordering wigs together in order to maintain consistency but we should also talk about our rinnengans.

These: (http://02a5349.netsolstores.com/pein.aspx) are easily the nicest Rinnengans out there. Bryan has already ordered these and Blake mentioned ordering these same ones. I'm also going to be ordering these.

Personally, I'm getting mine with a prescription so that my insurance will pay for it Wink

And Hinata if you check a page back Sarah already has dibs on Femme-Pein
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am

Those are definately the best Rinnengans out there, I'm pretty sure those are the same contact lenses that this guy wore:
http://www.aweatherston.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=26820

Already ordered? Seriously? Shocked They are really awesome contact lenses, but they are incredibly expensive. silent I mean, 320.00 for a set is quite a bit....I don't even think my insurace would cover that one. Laughing
It's not undoable by any means, I'd just have to hide it from my family or they'd murder me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Seras wrote:
Those are definately the best Rinnengans out there, I'm pretty sure those are the same contact lenses that this guy wore:
http://www.aweatherston.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=26820

Already ordered? Seriously? Shocked They are really awesome contact lenses, but they are incredibly expensive. silent I mean, 320.00 for a set is quite a bit....I don't even think my insurace would cover that one. Laughing
It's not undoable by any means, I'd just have to hide it from my family or they'd murder me. Laughing

I thought they were that much too but Bryan paid $160 + Shipping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:14 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Seras wrote:

I thought they were that much too but Bryan paid $160 + Shipping Very Happy

lol dude I said 160 each XD..plus the shipping cost which was 55 so in total I paid 375 but I got it reimbursed so technically the only thing I had to pay for was the shipping cost XD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:31 am

Seras wrote:

there's 2 versions of the Rinnegans on the site and that guy definitely has the smaller version but the one I got is almost like scelera lenses and yes Jordan said the same thing when I told him that I already have the contacts..lol I know its a bit early but I just like to get ahead on things and when it comes to cosplaying I like to make sure that I have the most important part of the costume taken care of as soon as possible which is the contacts for this bit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Six Paths of Pain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next