Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Berzerk Akatsuki

Go down 
+6
Uchiha Madara
Aburame Shino
Kankuro
Uzumaki Naruto
Akimichi Chouji
shikamaru
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:09 pm

This is a cool idea that came up over the weekend at Bellerose
There is a high standered of course, make it look as good as humanly possible XD
berzerk akatsuki cosplay group, there has been no official date picked and so forth but the idea is taking our akatsuki cosplay to the next level

Pein---Kankuro
Orochimaru--Seras?
Tobi--Madara Uchiha
Kisame
Zetsu

C-type bomb Deidara--Hinata
Genjutsu Itachi---naruto
Four masked kakuzu---Chouji
Painted hidan---shika
Paper Konan---tenten
Puppet sasori--Amanda

Zetsu, kisame, Orochimaru, tobi and Pein don't seem to have any berzerk mods =/ as far as i can tell, although it doesn't mean that we can't make those better either like making the head dress for Zetsu more real or the kisame's sword unwrapped

I call dibs on hidan XD

Remember there is no current date for this, we'll need chouji to help us chose as to when
Thanks to Naruto and Chouji for the idea in the first place...

Last edited by shikamaru on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:48 pm

I think I'll take on Kakuzu and I know Bryan has dibs on Genjutsu Itachi
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm

wooooooo genjutsu Itachi for the win...now..time to go hunt for some crows...
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Wow that sounds Awsome lol ... to bad me pein dont have a berzerk mode ummm ...i know one of the pein's bodies do but that would be kind of hard to do its in the new manga , i think ill check it out ..lol
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 am

well, even if you do a regular pein that would work, just you have all the percings (like the ones on his arms) and nail polish the right colour, try to make it perfect... or you could do the one berzerk mod we know of
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 am

this depends on when this will take place. if I do this and it'll be for 2010 then i'll put it as my last costume. i'll try sasori
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 pm

I think this just just be a general reprise of our Akatsuki group. We should still try to have all the members if at all possible and everybody who can steps it up a notch. Last time our goal was to have to best Akatsuki group at Otafest, this time it needs to be to have to best Akatsuki of all time Very Happy

Welcome to Akatsuki 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
I think this just just be a general reprise of our Akatsuki group. We should still try to have all the members if at all possible and everybody who can steps it up a notch. Last time our goal was to have to best Akatsuki group at Otafest, this time it needs to be to have to best Akatsuki of all time Very Happy

Welcome to Akatsuki 2.0

I agree with Chouji, if you're going to pick a character, do one that suits you, like tall people for tall characters, and if you choose them DO NOT BACK OUT, there will be very very very few forgivable reasons, like you got hit by a bus

I will be angry about that, cause we've never actually accomplished having a full akatsuki group, so i would like ALL the members, and ALL done to the best of your abilities, God knows you would've let everyone down if you pick a character and back out last minute, i do not want a repeat of last time

my appologies if this offends anyone but it needs to be said

So lets make this berzerk akatsuki group the best akatsuki group that has ever been done!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:02 am

I'll put myself down for Madara. But I'm kinda not sure how I'd make him berzerk. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:07 am

well... maybe he has a genjutsu mode that will show it's head sooner rather than later.... unless you've been wanting to make the cotume more realistic (although you did a pretty good job of that already) so hopfully there will be a cool trick he does, much like itachi and his crows
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
I'll put myself down for Madara. But I'm kinda not sure how I'd make him berzerk. Any ideas?

Actually I think your armored version of him was pretty epic and pretty berserk. Wink

I still think there's some secret to Tobi still that we haven't quite seen, but if he is just Uchiha Madara, you could also do Madara as he was with his long hair. Get more kunai and explosive tags and props and such. ^^

Boo-urns to Oro being 24 hour freaky. >.< He has no berserk mode....unless I plan on walking around half naked inside a giant snakes head trying to barf up a sword that's twice my size...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:53 am

Seras wrote:
unless I plan on walking around half naked inside a giant snakes head trying to barf up a sword that's twice my size...... Embarassed

do it..i dare ya...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:10 pm

I know this is slightly off topic, but i bought seras these cool snakes O_o cause there better than your wooden ones AHAHA plus... they made me think of oro-san
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Alrighty then lets give Konan one last shot... this time I shall order the base wig from hong kong rather than getting one of those cheap ass wigs. I shall never forgive myself for the horrible job I did on my konan for otafest.

I shall add my own two cents to the expectations, When you chose a character, only do so once you are certain that, yes this is what you want to do and yes you CAN do it.
Although our akatsuki group was quite successful at Otafest, due to a few drop outs, Shika and myself dished out alot of money to erect last min replacements, this resulted in us not having enough money to get a pass or even feed ourselves. This WILL NOT happen again. The success of this group will be based entirely on the people within the group, Half ass cosplay will not be acceptable and group members are expected to remain with the group at all times.

If you are not certain that you can make it to any of the conventions DO NOT sign up for the role.

We are more than happy to help if you want to do a character but your not certain of your skills, simply ask and help will be given to the best of our abilities.

We seem strict with our expectations but in the long run, the better and more complete the group is, the more attention we get, and the more fun the group has as a whole, a single drop out could easily make the efforts of the other group members a complete waste of time and money.

I am confident that this will be a HUGE success this time around!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 am

shikamaru wrote:
I know this is slightly off topic, but i bought seras these cool snakes O_o cause there better than your wooden ones AHAHA plus... they made me think of oro-san

Oooo, why thank you! Very Happy

Hehe, my wooden snake was actually a toy that I had lying around and I thought about it at the last minute before Otafest, so I figured I would bring him along. Wink

He did freak out a few people though, so he did his duty. I love you
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:10 pm

I would like to participate in this group, but I don't trust myself on doing a good job, and I would leave it to last second. I will think about it, but I can't be certin that I will do it for sure. If I were too, I would do Deidara.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:14 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
shikamaru wrote:

I agree with Chouji, if you're going to pick a character, do one that suits you, like tall people for tall characters, and if you choose them DO NOT BACK OUT, there will be very very very few forgivable reasons, like you got hit by a bus

I will be angry about that, cause we've never actually accomplished having a full akatsuki group, so i would like ALL the members, and ALL done to the best of your abilities, God knows you would've let everyone down if you pick a character and back out last minute, i do not want a repeat of last time

my appologies if this offends anyone but it needs to be said

screw it then. . . i'm not joining then if i have to pick one that suits me, there is no ** way i'm ever being Zetsu. . .

[edited for language]
-Uzumaki Naruto-

I'm pretty sure they weren't saying that you HAVE to be Zetsu. Shocked

What I got from it is that they want people to consider what they can and cannot do before committing to this project. They want people that are going to pick someone and stick with it and make their character the best it can be.

It was just a cautious warning to make sure people think about how difficult these costumes really are before they just jump into the project, snatching up characters that they never actually intend to create.

Hinata - You're doing exactly what I'm doing right now too. ^^
I think this is an excellent cosplay idea, but I have no idea if I would be able to make it look good. I'll think about it, fiddle around, and see what I end up with. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:25 pm

I want a harder job for this i want to test my skills with the" Puppet sasori" !!! if thats cool with all of you i just want to test my cosplay skills at this time just becz it 'll be awsome !!!
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:58 pm

Seras, you're right, and there are other tall characters as well, Also, if there's a character you're intrested in just let me know and i'll put it aside, there is definiatly no harm in putting it on hold lol

And kevin you make an epic Pain i have to admit there were just a few improvements that needed to be made and it would've been damn near unbeatable! But if you don't do Pain who will?

Last edited by shikamaru on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:48 pm

i'll just do sasori on my own free time since kevin is going to be doing your sasori. . .
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:10 pm

no one has dibs on sasori at this point. infact I believe shika has other plans for the costume. therefor neither of you get it

Mua hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:33 pm

I've never done Sasori before so I was wondering if its possible I can have the spot I also might need help from some of you guys with this one so any ideas would be appreciated:)

Sai
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:31 am

Sai wrote:
I've never done Sasori before so I was wondering if its possible I can have the spot I also might need help from some of you guys with this one so any ideas would be appreciated:)

Sai

O_o;; umm... how tall are you?
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:22 pm

shikamaru wrote:
Sai wrote:

Sai

O_o;; umm... how tall are you?

umm I'm about 5'6..5'7...T_T
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:52 pm

That makes you taller than me... That wont fit in at all love. If anyone is shorter than Shika, that will be the best candidate for Sasori. shes going to be utterly picky about the hight ordeal. under 5'3 nothing above will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Berzerk Akatsuki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next