Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Xenosaga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Group: Xenosaga Empty
PostSubject: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:16 pm

I realized that while the boys are cosplaying the 6 versions of Pein, the girls will be sitting here asking if there are 6 versions of konan so at least we can be a big group lol. so i thought that since we are all cool, and we are girls i was curious if a few of you girls would care to join me in a Xenosaga cosplay? What i mean are verson 1-3 of Kosmos, Telos and possibly a Momo...

i can look up and do some detailed sketches and send them if it is needed otherwise the internet has all the stuff lol.

Kosmos V1-Amber
Kosmos V2-Olivia
Kosmos V3- Morrina
Kosmos V4-Shika
Telos-------- i still need one hmm....
Momo V1-
Momo V2-Deidara!

Don't worry if you don't know who some of these people are at the moment, you will soon enough

Alright, so for those of you who are actually paying attention to this one, i have a little update i need to inform you of...(tenten...)
The Kos-mos crew are going to do a dance, the name will be under Naruberta of course, i just need to know if i can barrow the Peins for this... all of them if i can

The girls will be doing Ladies night by Sweetbox, thanks to much complaining by yours truley, i need the Peins to run on stage on the intermission and steal us off, mostly for humor cause i like it, and it gives us the chance to show off all the peins as well...

For the dance, Once i've finished putting it together i'll send anyone who's needs it a copy of the dance... also... i will have to do a few small get-to-gethers with the girls...

those will be posted as needed.

Last edited by Tenten on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : cause i felt like it)
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:35 am

That would be wicked and awesome to be seen and done, but it all those are way beond my ability and too revealing for me ><

Good luck~
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:27 am

I always did want to make a Telos costume (cause she's bad ass. Wink ) but I'm already with the guys as a part of the 6 Paths of Pein. Embarassed

Maybe I can make one after you guys and join in later. Wink It is an uber sweet idea. Cool
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:27 am

i guess you could, too bad you can't be in 2 places at once.... I would cosplay Telos cause, like you said uber badass... but i'm not willing to tan too much D:

Chouji! teach us cool ninja tricks like that!

as for the costumes being revealing i also would like a Momo.... cause she's too cute >.>... huh? huh?
also there is a 4th version(it's actually V2 lol) i didn't post... but she's compleatly covered from head to toe... if you want you can do that one... it's also more fabric than funky armor so more easily accomplished
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 am

I like the Momo version 2 Very Happy
But before I can say I would do this forsure, I would like to think ahead on when we would do this, because there are other costumes I wanna do soon(next year or so).
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 pm

When ever Chouji decides to do the six paths of Pein, which does look to be next year or so....
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Whoot!!!! Cyber chicks! I have been wanting to do this cosplay for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 pm

this is what i thought, and we will look like the girls we are... even if i don't like it...
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:42 pm

SHIKAMARU! you have updates to do... DO THEM!!!!!!!

Also I hope people are staring on their costumes that armor is going to be such a pain in the ass and it needs to be done for otafest. if we dont have the full group it will kill the whole plan...
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 am

Tenten wrote:

Also I hope people are staring on their costumes that armor is going to be such a pain in the ass and it needs to be done for otafest. if we dont have the full group it will kill the whole plan...

I'm well aware of this Tenten, and i need you to ask Amanda if she's still going to do Kosmos V1 for us... i don't want you to assume anything hmk?

No takers on Telos?

lol Also, i have put the revisions up =\
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:29 pm

shikamaru wrote:
Tenten wrote:

I'm well aware of this Tenten, and i need you to ask Amanda if she's still going to do Kosmos V1 for us... i don't want you to assume anything hmk?

No takers on Telos?

Why do I have to ask amanda your the one working with her... oh wait your talking about Temari amanda... Haha right I need to touch ground with her again.
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Tenten wrote:
shikamaru wrote:
Tenten wrote:

No takers on Telos?

Why do I have to ask amanda your the one working with her... oh wait your talking about Temari amanda... Haha right I need to touch ground with her again.

Why the hell would i be asking about the Amanda i see everyday!? Yes, please do, otherwise i need to find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:26 am

Ah, no Telos? O.O

I've always wanted to make Telos, but there's lots of things I've always wanted to do. XD I'm such a tard, I really need to start working on my cosplays so I can try and make a dent in my lists. Laughing

Maybe someday......definately not by the time you guys wanted to have it done though. ^^;
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:23 pm

=_= that's alright, i suppose... darnnit... >_> but that doesn't help a whole lot lol XD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:52 pm

so....who wants the double gattling gun prop that i'm in the process of constructing Razz
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Sasori wrote:
so....who wants the double gattling gun prop that i'm in the process of constructing Razz

O_O i love you........
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Alrighty so I have ordered in 4 wigs for the kosmos cosplayers they are being shiped at this verry moment. I'll be working on getting a white wig for telos shortly. and perhaps even some wigs for the momos should they be unwilling to cut their hair but im sure those ones can be found at chuckles <3
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am

The wigs are in, seeing as tenten hasn't updated that lol

O_o i'll probibly order my eye contacts off-line seeing as they're too cool (and i'm cheap) to get at chuckles

https://www.clearlycontacts.ca/special-effects-lenses/blood-red/prod97121.html these seem to be the only ones i can find too D=
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 pm

There are Kos-Mos custom lenses, but we're talking about over 200 bucks a pair. o_O

I had a nice pair of red ones that I used for my Kurenai cosplay, but it doesn't seem like they sell the same ones online anymore. >.<
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 am

that is very dissapointing... >_>; if i feel snazeh enough i'll buy a pair... that's only about a 0.345% chance...
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 pm

So I'm going to assume that we wont be having a Telos for this one but we got all the KOS-MOS so things are looking good so far.

The dance idea isnt looking too promising either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Xenosaga   Group: Xenosaga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Xenosaga
Page 1 of 1