Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki tea party(Done)

Go down 
+5
Uchiha Madara
Seras
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Tenten
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Akatsuki tea party(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 am

~BEHOLD!!!!!!~

Calgary will be hosting a tea party for the Akatsuki. This is also going to double as a photo shoot.

Now that we have a set date it is Prime that I know who's coming because this will determine if I'm going to be paying for the meal or if I will need people to pool in money of their own to cover the bill, if you are not going please say so, we do not want to be late and lose our place because we were waiting for someone who wasn't going to show, this is a reservation only restaurant, fancy schmancy kind of stuff. Knowing who is going will also give me a number so that I can reserve the right amount of seats.
Thank you!

The Game Plan

Date:
November 1st 2008
Drop off time:
I shall be expecting people to start showing up around Noon 12:00 pm
Meeting place:
Tenten's house 512 Queensland Circle SE
Destination:
Open Sesame for noodles and tea (possibly to shikamarus place for a movie afterwards)
Monies?:
Bus fair will be required as we will be taking a bus and train to our destination and back, $15 per person will be required
Pick up place:
Shikamarus place ( address will be given upon drop off at tentens )
Pick up time:
Undecided

Who's coming?
*Morrina~ Itachi*
*Cyrena~ Hiden*
*Lauren~ Deidara*
*Kevin~ Pain*
*Seras~ Orochimaru*
*Blake~ Madara/Tobi*
*Jordan~ ?*
*Bryan~ ?*

Be there or be square (unless you want to be a square O_o )

Last edited by Tenten on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:44 pm

I no longer have a akatsuki costume *throws Zetsu plushie across room* but I hope you guys have fun
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Yays for tea parties~
I would come as Deidara, and hopefully I won't be at my cabin when this happens Sad
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
I no longer have a akatsuki costume *throws Zetsu plushie across room* but I hope you guys have fun

MAKE IT AGAIN YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!! lol!

Seriously though, I love the idea of a tea party. ^^ What else do the Akatsuki do in their spare time if not get all squirly over some good old Earl Grey tea. Laughing

I think it would be awesome. I love you
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:46 pm

I could definitely go for some tea. Though how do I drink tea through a mask? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:

Oh shush you. I'm going to turn you into an epic Itachi XD

I love the concept, it might take some planning to get me down to Calgary though. I guess we'll see
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
I could definitely go for some tea. Though how do I drink tea through a mask? scratch

With a bendie straw. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:35 pm

Seras wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

With a bendie straw. Laughing

Haha through the eye hole XD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Akatsuki tea party   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 pm

oOoOo when is it at? and where? I'll come down for some tea:D I just hope its not gonna be within 2 weeks..my sharingan contacts was ravaged by puppy last night Crying or Very sad so I have to order a new one Sad but I'll come down worse comes to worse I'll be a sharingan-less Itachi..lol
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Sasori wrote:
oOoOo when is it at? and where? I'll come down for some tea:D I just hope its not gonna be within 2 weeks..my sharingan contacts was ravaged by puppy last night Crying or Very sad so I have to order a new one Sad but I'll come down worse comes to worse I'll be a sharingan-less Itachi..lol
Aww why not Sasori?

If you're going to go down from Edmonton perhaps we could go together?
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 pm

Seras wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

MAKE IT AGAIN YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!! lol!

there is no effing way i'm making Zetsu ever again D< my cat made me hate him

Akimichi Chouji wrote:

only if my wig listens to me XP
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:14 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aww why not Sasori?

I COULD go as Sasori but Sandaime needs a few touch ups..lol so yeah a Sandaime-less Sasori and yeah! I can definitely hook you up with a ride Smile and anyone else that needs a ride from Edmonton to Calgary I can provide a ride as well Smile i have a truck so i can fit a few people in Smile
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:02 am

Oooo, I can ride in the back. Laughing Orochimaru likes the wind blowing through his silky, fake hair. Laughing

Although by the time we made it to Calgary I'd be looking more like this. ---> afro

Wigs..... Laughing

Well Sasori, you don't have to worry about your contact lenses. This tea party probably won't be for a while. ^^ Most of us are broke from Otafest or we are in preparation of being broke for Animethon/Otakon. Laughing There's time to prepare and plan....at least I think there is. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 am

Aburame Shino wrote:

Akimichi Chouji wrote:

It'll listen to me D< IMADA BOSS

Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aww why not Sasori?

I COULD go as Sasori but Sandaime needs a few touch ups..lol so yeah a Sandaime-less Sasori and yeah! I can definitely hook you up with a ride Smile and anyone else that needs a ride from Edmonton to Calgary I can provide a ride as well Smile i have a truck so i can fit a few people in Smile

I was just thinking Sasori because we're trying to get Itachi going for Tyson Smile

Haha we shouldn't have to worry about the truck being too full. You and I have the unfortunate problem of being more or less the only two members in Edmonton. Seriously. We need to start recruiting XD
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 am

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere if that makes ya feel better. Laughing

Lonely lonely Orochimaru.....

It's decided, from here on in, Red Deer shall be known as Otogakure. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:35 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

Akimichi Chouji wrote:

Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aww why not Sasori?

I was just thinking Sasori because we're trying to get Itachi going for Tyson Smile

Haha we shouldn't have to worry about the truck being too full. You and I have the unfortunate problem of being more or less the only two members in Edmonton. Seriously. We need to start recruiting XD

>_> I could do itachi if tyson wants to do Konan XD that would be teh smex!!!!!!!! I would worship him till the end of time!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:47 am

I dont know if iam going to be going to the tea party even though Pain did give the ideal for it as we sat on the floor at Otafest lol ....O_o but we will see what happens!!
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:55 am

Kankuro wrote:
I dont know if iam going to be going to the tea party even though Pain did give the ideal for it as we sat on the floor at Otafest lol ....O_o but we will see what happens!!

*kersplat* Why for you not go???? I suppose I could organize it on my own ( as I do for most of them ) but but... PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Tenten wrote:
Kankuro wrote:

*kersplat* Why for you not go???? I suppose I could organize it on my own ( as I do for most of them ) but but... PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know ..but you were going to let my help you organize it with you ..WoW!! thats different O_o
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Kankuro wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Kankuro wrote:

I dont know ..but you were going to let my help you organize it with you ..WoW!! thats different O_o
... It was your plan, why would I leave you out, when I said we I ment you and I
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:02 pm

Tenten wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

Akimichi Chouji wrote:

Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Aww why not Sasori?

>_> I could do itachi if tyson wants to do Konan XD that would be teh smex!!!!!!!! I would worship him till the end of time!

haha no thanks, I don't feel like being a girl, or being worshipped XP
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:48 am

>_< I dun wanna be konan!!!!!

atleast not right now...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:11 pm

Tenten wrote:

atleast not right now...

Aw, but you were the bestest Konan evar at Otafest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Tenten wrote:

atleast not right now...

Aw, but you were the bestest Konan evar at Otafest. Very Happy
Nuuuu My wig looked like poopie!!! T_T
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:55 pm

nope actually the only 3 cosplays i'd wanna do from the akatsuki would be Itachi, Hidan, and Tobi XD since I can't dye my hair and wigs suck for Hidans hair i wouldn't do him, Tobi. . . well Madara kinda pwns everyone so thats a no XD so it'll be Itachi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki tea party(Done)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next