Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki tea party(Done)

Go down 
+5
Uchiha Madara
Seras
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Tenten
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:52 am

>_> Has anyone ever been to open sesame?
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Tenten wrote:

So I geuss you didnt need help with this plan even thought i said on the phone with you that i will Razz ....But iam still coming like i said on the phone becz The Akatsuki does need they leader Pain!!! BAWAWAWAWA!! Twisted Evil even thought i think not alot of people on here likes me all that much but some do lol! Razz

Last edited by Neji on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Tenten wrote:

Never heard of it. What is it? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Pain wrote:
Tenten wrote:

So I geuss you didnt need help with this plan even thought i said on the phone with you that i will Razz ....But iam still coming like i said on the phone becz The Akatsuki does need they leader Pain!!! BAWAWAWAWA!! Twisted Evil even thought i think not alot of people on here likes me all that much but some do lol! Razz

i'm sure alot of people here like you, you're a great friend! and a great leader!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
Pain wrote:
Tenten wrote:

i'm sure alot of people here like you, you're a great friend! and a great leader!

Your our Leader-sama Razz Even if I don't know you that much, your a great friend like Shino said.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
Pain wrote:
Tenten wrote:

Your our Leader-sama Razz Even if I don't know you that much, your a great friend like Shino said.

Thank you guys !! iam happy to hear that Razz and i will keep everything that iv been doing up Razz
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Tenten wrote:

No, but I know the place you speak of. I've been to Smuggler's Inn, (which is right above and owns Open Sesame) and the food they serve is really good and affordable. Open Sesame has affordable prices as well. I think it would be a good place to host a "tea party" of sorts.
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:08 am

Seras wrote:
Tenten wrote:

Never heard of it. What is it? Suspect
Its a super awsome noodle house! The interior will blow you away. I know it won me over as soon as I was seated
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Tenten wrote:

No, but I know the place you speak of. I've been to Smuggler's Inn, (which is right above and owns Open Sesame) and the food they serve is really good and affordable. Open Sesame has affordable prices as well. I think it would be a good place to host a "tea party" of sorts.
Indeed that was my thoughts exactly! I will be booking a reservation as soon as I have a date and number of people.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:18 pm

As soon as you get a date, I will see if I could come or not. Most of the summer my parents will be forcing me to go to our cabin (2 hours away from Calgary XD). But I would still love to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
As soon as you get a date, I will see if I could come or not. Most of the summer my parents will be forcing me to go to our cabin (2 hours away from Calgary XD). But I would still love to go Very Happy

Seconded, what day works the best for people, cause as soon as we have an idea then I'll know if I can attend. ^^

The only times I'm completely not available is August 5 - 12, although I'd imagine everyone's going to be in Edmonton for Animethon around that time anyways, and then August 21 - 25.

Other than that, the rest of my year is relatively flexible if I have enough advanced notice. Wink

So, I guess to start the date narrowing down, what month works the best for people, what ones don't? When does everyone start school again or is anyone going on vacation like I am?
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:20 pm

sometime in july? but not too late because athon is early in the month of august and we needs money for that
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Anytime this summer is good for me. Except I'll be gone to Nova Scotia from July 25th - August 9th. So anytime other than then is great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:45 pm

I should make Pain ME!! wear dress pants, dress shirt, dress shoes, and a tie and a vest that goes a round the dress shirt and then finish it up with an head band , sounds cool for a tea party meeting lol and I have to look my best Iam the Leader of the Akatsuki i know tobi is doing it too but in a suit and his mask lol i cant wait thats going to be funny Bussiness TOBI!! lol becz that is a a more casual look right or does she just wanted us to wera jeans and a t-shirt ? O_O but any ways me and tobi are going to do that if any one ealse wants to go for it Becuase it is a TEA PARTY!!! and it shoould be FUN!! to dress like that Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Kankurou wrote:
I should make Pain ME!! wear dress pants, dress shirt, dress shoes, and a tie and a vest that goes a round the dress shirt and then finish it up with an head band , sounds cool for a tea party meeting lol and I have to look my best Iam the Leader of the Akatsuki i know tobi is doing it too but in a suit and his mask lol i cant wait thats going to be funny Bussiness TOBI!! lol becz that is a a more casual look right or does she just wanted us to wera jeans and a t-shirt ? O_O but any ways me and tobi are going to do that if any one ealse wants to go for it Becuase it is a TEA PARTY!!! and it shoould be FUN!! to dress like that Razz Razz Razz
Thats an amazing Idea! XD The business akatsuki after a hard days work go out to open sesame to wind down with some noodles and tea, but hold the Sake because Tobi gets a bit out of hand. Its so perfect!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 pm

Razz Me and my good ideals Razz YAY!!! PAIN!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Surprised

I love that idea!....But I don't have many dressy things >_> maybe I could steal from my brother, but he would be very reluctant. scratch
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 pm

I'm in for Akatsuki formal wear but the true art of it will be in the details.

ex. Not dress shoes, black Ninja sandals plz Smile

A little variety will be nice too. Not everyone needs to wear a suit. I'm going to wear dress pants, a white shirt, black sweater vest and a tie Smile With Kakuzu's hood/mask probably
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Well, I do have something thats formalish...but its more for females Razz
But I guess that could work since some people mistake Deidara for female Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 pm

haha someone should wear dress pants and a white shirt but not done up all the way and hav a tie hanging on their neck not done up fullyXDD

as for me i'll probably wear a suit.

Jordan you should find a breifcase with your kakuzu so you look more like a buisness manXD
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:28 pm

-sighs and marches off to work to hunt down a pair of shoes I can alter to create konan styled ninja shoes-

One thing though I refuse to wear that wig from hell I'll die my hair for the occasion and fry the hell out of it if I have to. Otherwise my hair will be black, I'll pull it into a bun and put a smaller white flower into my hair...

Pant suit, skirt suit, pant suit, skirt suit @_@ Konan is the only girl the skirt suit seems to be a must but I hate skirts!! Damn my legs and their being all skinny like...
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 pm

That will be cool and hot too see lol i cant wait to see everyone dressed up for the tea party , and me and Tenten will have to find a really good day for it too.
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:37 am

You'll never guess what I found today :O

Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 34ovub4

AKATSUKI TEA CUPS :O

I bought two, to get more I'll have to get Sou Kawaii to special order them, is this something that we want?
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 am

Shocked That is just awesome~

I want one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 am

My goodness! it is a must! if we have not our small(and evil, not horribly cute...) akatsuki tea cups, then we have nothing NOTHING!
You should get more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki tea party(Done)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next