Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki tea party(Done)

Go down 
+5
Uchiha Madara
Seras
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Tenten
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:18 pm

<=O Noodles and tea is by far way better than standing around at a " dance" with music that isn't even close to good...

This is the only Naruberta event taking place so far until next Otafest, and no one is planning to go!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:35 pm

>_< I want to go..but plans have already set for Bellerose...believe it.. Laughing nuuuu I wanna go to both! blah can't it be pushed forward?? lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Tenten wrote:
>_> ... right

ok if you dont want me to i will not its up to you iam fine with everything , but it doesnt look like you are O_o
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Uchiha Boy wrote:
Tenten wrote:
>_> ... right

ok if you dont want me to i will not its up to you iam fine with everything , but it doesnt look like you are O_o
*Thwap!* I said no such thing! I simply couldnt think of anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

I suppose I could push the date forward or back... but if everyone is going to bellerose then will you still have the monies to get here?
I have pushed the date forward to the first I can push it to the 8th but I would rather not...
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm

I should be able to come. I shouldn't be at my cabin when it starts to get colder, but I never know until closer to the date.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Tenten wrote:
I suppose I could push the date forward or back... but if everyone is going to Bellerose then will you still have the monies to get here?
I have pushed the date forward to the first I can push it to the 8th but I would rather not...

the 1st or the 8th either one is fine with me..now lets just see what everyone thinks..lol as for money..I wont have a problem with it as long as I don't get the urge to play Initial D XD oh and by the way are you gonna be coming down for Bellerose? Razz if not you better have a good excuse misseh:P
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:
I suppose I could push the date forward or back... but if everyone is going to Bellerose then will you still have the monies to get here?

the 1st or the 8th either one is fine with me..now lets just see what everyone thinks..lol as for money..I wont have a problem with it as long as I don't get the urge to play Initial D XD oh and by the way are you gonna be coming down for Bellerose? Razz if not you better have a good excuse misseh:P
I have an excellent excuse! Last year! It sucked, I was bored for 8 hours, wandering about doing nothing. The fact that I got to spend time alone with Kevin is one of the few upsides to the event... that and I have no way of getting there, no place to stay, thus NO TENTEN!

I'm also horribly broke...
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Tenten wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Tenten wrote:

I have an excellent excuse! Last year! It sucked, I was bored for 8 hours, wandering about doing nothing. The fact that I got to spend time alone with Kevin is one of the few upsides to the event... that and I have no way of getting there, no place to stay, thus NO TENTEN!

I'm also horribly broke...

alright..I guess I'll let that one slide...for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:29 am

The day after offical Cosplay and Candy day. ^^ I've officially booked the day off work. ;D

Now I just need to figure out where the hell I am at the time and get my butt to Calgary. XD

So, it's suit-esque dress-up Akatsuki, correct? ^^
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:05 pm

Seras wrote:
The day after offical Cosplay and Candy day. ^^ I've officially booked the day off work. ;D

Now I just need to figure out where the hell I am at the time and get my butt to Calgary. XD

So, it's suit-esque dress-up Akatsuki, correct? ^^
Indeed we are to be the Men in Black Akatsuki style! =) Oodles of fun

Also I have determined that if we each put forth $15 that should cover the bill. bounce
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:29 am

I am down with that. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Whoot! this shall be epic! I hope that all can make it.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:08 am

I'm just attempting to contact Jordan-o to see if I can hitch a ride if he goes on his way from E-Town to Calgary. ;D
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:25 am

Seras wrote:
I'm just attempting to contact Jordan-o to see if I can hitch a ride if he goes on his way from E-Town to Calgary. ;D

Jordan's hitching a ride with me Razz so I can pick you up if you want Razz
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Seras wrote:

Why does everyone keep saying I'm either never around or that they can't get in contact with me? I guess I'm working too much XP
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 am

Sasori wrote:
Seras wrote:

Jordan's hitching a ride with me Razz so I can pick you up if you want Razz

Oooo hey! Kickassery! Very Happy

Hehe, I'll still have to see if I can get the day off, but knowing that I don't have to torture my boyfriend on his days off to take me to Calgary and then subject him to a photoshoot is a good thing. cheers

Whoo yea!!! Epic cosplay and photos is epic. Cool
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:23 am

Thanks for making it on a Saturday dahling Wink

I'll be coming down with Bryan and Seras by the sounds of it

Now the hardest part is I really don't know who I want to cosplay
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 am

I'll have to see where in the hell I am on November 1st now, cause I may be spending Halloween in Edmonton. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:01 pm

I'm just glad that some of you edmonton folk will be making it!

and you should do Kakuzu! stiches are less to look at than a blue face
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 am

So, who's doing which characters? ^^

I know I've got Orochimaru, cause his pasty existence has started to grow on me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:03 pm

I shall be Itachi!

I suppose I'll put the character beside the names.

Also if anyone who wishes to attend and is not currently on the list Speak now or forever hold your peace!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 pm

I will be coming also to the tea party as maybe pain just an update for you.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Uchiha Boy wrote:
I will be coming also to the tea party as maybe pain just an update for you.
Done deal!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

Well I still won't know for a 100% sure if I will be able to make it(I gotta go up to my cabin every weekend to pay off a debt to my parents).
But put me down for Deidara right now, since thats the only character I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki tea party(Done)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next