Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki tea party(Done)

Go down 
+5
Uchiha Madara
Seras
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Tenten
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 pm

hahaha you took a picture of it at the shop? XD

I think you should order more
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Oh....my...god! O.O

That is so fantastic, you neeed to get more! XD

That way, we could have an outdoor tea party, more of a chance to get better pictures. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:06 am

Jordan and I shall be placing our order soon enough..as for me I'm going back to the shop next week to remind the guy about the order..lol and of course pick up my Rei XD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:08 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
You'll never guess what I found today :O

AKATSUKI TEA CUPS :O

I bought two, to get more I'll have to get Sou Kawaii to special order them, is this something that we want?

AHEM.."What I found" *pokes*...lol It's a great find:D
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 am

I think Akatsuki tea cups would just make the whole thing that much more funny. Laughing

Of course, descending upon Starbucks dressed in costume would be funny as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:

I bought two, to get more I'll have to get Sou Kawaii to special order them, is this something that we want?

Fine, "We"
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:

Fine, "We"

oh shush you know i'm kidding Laughing so are you comin to the shop with me next week and watch me blow my entire paycheck Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 am

I'll buy some from you guys if you need some cashola. ;D

Hehe, I'm never opposed to buying more random things, especially when they're that freakin awesome. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:

Fine, "We"

oh shush you know i'm kidding Laughing so are you comin to the shop with me next week and watch me blow my entire paycheck Laughing

Yes I'm definitely coming with you Smile You better not go without me Surprised

Seras wrote:
I'll buy some from you guys if you need some cashola. ;D

Hehe, I'm never opposed to buying more random things, especially when they're that freakin awesome. Laughing

I don't plan on "Making" people pay for part of them but you're always welcome to donate to the well being of Naruberta Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:00 am

If I could get bus fair to truck myself to Edmonton from Cold Lake I'd feel quite uppity to be an Orochimaru-Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 am

I was just gonna say that I think I've got Orochimaru already on the list, but then I realized, I'm not even on the list. Laughing

What the crap people?! Laughing If ya didn't want me there, ya can just say so. Wink Poor little Orochimaru can chill out with his snakes and his resurrected dead people and have his own tea party. Laughing

Now that I've reached my smarminess quota of the day, who's everyone going as anyways? Wink
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:50 pm

well I think i'm going as Itachi still I think o-o
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm

Seras wrote:
I was just gonna say that I think I've got Orochimaru already on the list, but then I realized, I'm not even on the list. Laughing

What the crap people?! Laughing If ya didn't want me there, ya can just say so. Wink Poor little Orochimaru can chill out with his snakes and his resurrected dead people and have his own tea party. Laughing

Now that I've reached my smarminess quota of the day, who's everyone going as anyways? Wink

Well you certainly have first dibs on Orochimaru Smile You rocked our socks at Otafest

I'm not 100% sure who I'm doing. Either Kakuzu or Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:15 am

Awe, why thanksies. ^^ I did enjoy being Orochimaru...until the creepy fangirls came out of the woodwork. o_O

I think if someone does Zetsu, they need to massacre two suits and patch them together, sorta like Two-Face or something. Laughing
It would be funny if it was a black and white suit and you did it opposite of his face colors. :p
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

haha whoever does Zetsu I wish them luck because I $!@%$!@ hate hima fter my cat, even if I should hate my cat more she's more cuddly and cute XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:04 pm

An update had been made for the teaparty! please see first post =) I am cracking down the date provided you all approve!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm only available on Saturdays if that helps with the date at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Lovely... I work saturdays... this is officialy a bust... I'm starting to hate my life quite considerably
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:34 pm

I wouldn't say that just yet..you've been planning this for a while so you cant back down now Razz we should all post our availabilities and work on a compromise from there..now that I'm back working and my shifts are shifting i can probably do Fridays and i know i usually work Saturdays but i know I can book that off:)

Last edited by Sasori on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 pm

I can attempt to book saturday off... my mother will slay me though unless I take up yet another work shift. X_x consider me dead...
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Alright I have a date set now we just need to confirm who is going and who isnt! please see first post!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 pm

well then..we'll see what everyone has to say and go from there:P
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am

Iam also coming if its on a weekend Yay!! no work Tea party !! umm is tea Parties better then Working .....oh well if they make me work ill tell them i need to go to the tea party!! lol becz Iam Pain-sama!! but in a suite lol

Last edited by Uchiha Boy on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 pm

>_> ... right
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm

haha October 25th, same day at bellerose festivle, and ASAPA's halloween dance in Calgary XD i'm def not going to the tea party, even if the dates changed XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki tea party(Done)   Akatsuki tea party(Done) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki tea party(Done)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next