Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Shippuden

Go down 
+4
Uchiha Madara
Hyuuga Hinata
Uzumaki Naruto
Akimichi Chouji
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Group: Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:35 am

For Animethon this year I would love to have a large cast of Shippuden characters. I'm restarting the casting of this from scratch since I know a lot of people's plans have changed.

Shippuden characters can include anyone who appears in Shippuden whether they have changed outfits or not. It would be really fantastic to get as many of the characters that have new outfits as possible and having Akatsuki would be nice too since they play such a major part in Shippuden. For this particular photoshoot we're not looking for anyone who has an outfit that's no longer current in Shippuden or who died in Part 1. Sorry, we'd love to see you at the regular photoshoot though.

More information about the date and time of the photoshoot will be available closer to the date of but chances are this photoshoot will be on Sunday of Animethon.

Participants:
Jordan - Akimichi Chouji
Tyson - Kiba
Sai - Morrina
Orochimaru- Tsunade
Orochi's friend - Jiraiya

Bryan - Sasori or Itachi
Blake - Tobi
Lauren - Deidara
Kelly- Konan
Shika- Hidan

Last edited by Akimichi Chouji on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: KYA!   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:07 am

count me in:P Sasori with Sandaime or ItachiXD
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:35 pm

Theres a really good possiblity of me going as Deidara, since I have no other costumes I'm doing yet. So you can put me for Deidara.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm

I should be able to come this year. Put me down for Tobi.
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm

still going as Kiba
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 pm

I might be my Kankuro shippuuden maybe or the new Sasuke from the manga or even Neji shippuuden so i will have to make my mind up soon here ....O_o so many cosplays to do lol
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 pm

It would be better for me if the shoot is on Sunday Neutral
I know that it won't change for just me if its on Saturday, but I've got another costume planned for Saturday. So if the shoot is on Saturday I won't be able to make it(unless I don't finish the costume).
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm

I was actually thinking sunday as well so hopefully it'll work out for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:34 am

I shall be completeing my Sai costume and I'll bring it along for the photoshoot
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Ill be going as Kankurou Shippuden , just thought i should be my username on here so others know who iam lol and i do make a good kankurou lol!

Last edited by Kankurou on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:10 pm

I'll be going as Konan Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:41 am

Konan wrote:
Yay! I looked like poopie so I dont much care for the character anymore! I look forward to seeing how much awsomeness you shall bring to the costume. Redeem the name of Konan for I have dragged her through the mud!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Well me and my two other friends (who were the ones that stood in line at Otafest for the Cosplay Contest) are all doing Shippuden cosplays Sunday. But one of my friends might not get her costume finished in time >_> so for sure two of us would be in Shippuden outfits on Sunday (once again, if that is the date for shoot).
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Tenten wrote:
Konan wrote:
Yay! I looked like poopie so I dont much care for the character anymore! I look forward to seeing how much awsomeness you shall bring to the costume. Redeem the name of Konan for I have dragged her through the mud!

No you didnt Very Happy is that why everyone at Otafest were all like WoW!! i dont think so and people said good things about it too in pics n_n so be happy about it
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 pm

oh really? i would like to join, you can put me down as hidan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:53 am

Sweet, glad to see we're mostly accounted for.

Well you can count on me as coming as Your very own Tsunade (plus one Jiraiya, my BFF)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Shippuden   Group: Shippuden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Shippuden
Page 1 of 1