Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Six Paths of Pain

Go down 
+6
Hyuuga Hinata
Aburame Shino
Kankuro
Uchiha Madara
Uzumaki Naruto
Akimichi Chouji
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:17 am

Cha, well I've got no prob about ordering early and all....but that's alot for lenses. o_O

Unlike you guys, I don't get reimbursed. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Seras wrote:
Cha, well I've got no prob about ordering early and all....but that's alot for lenses. o_O

Unlike you guys, I don't get reimbursed. Embarassed

Me neither. I'll have to save a bunch to be able to get these frickin lenses. But I will get them. We have plenty of time to get this group thing done. No rush right?
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Cha, there's no rush. >.<

The good thing is, if I make my part of the costume spectacular, then maybe I'll wear it more often so I can get a couple good uses out of these lenses. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 pm

haha i'll have to get a job to get money to pay for these @_@ and that won't be till next summer
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am

I think i would order those ones just have to pay for bills and U of C fees my college Sucks lol
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 pm

i can't wait to see all of you guys all dressed up like, it's going to be awesome as hell! Great idea for a cosplay lol
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:52 am

Funny new change in the story, chick Pein is (drumroll please)......STILL A GUY!!! lol!

Funny, even when I try, I still end up crossplaying. Laughing

So since some of you guys put in your order for contacts a billion years ago, has anyone gotten theirs yet? ^^
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:34 am

Nope. Been paying for school first. Maybe getting them will be something to do in the new year.
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm hoping there's going to be at least a slightly less expensive alternative later. o_O I'm still rather hesitant to shell out more than 300 bucks for a pair of contact lenses I'll probably only wear once. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Six Paths of Pain   Group: Six Paths of Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Six Paths of Pain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2