Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Berzerk Akatsuki

Go down 
+6
Uchiha Madara
Aburame Shino
Kankuro
Uzumaki Naruto
Akimichi Chouji
shikamaru
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:08 pm

I was thinking the same thing...so you have 2 options...WE can cut your legs off or...YOU can cut your legs off lol.

But in all seriousness, we want this cosplay to be perfect. There has never been a full berzerk akatsuki group so we want to set the bar high.
Is there any other character you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:29 pm

thanks for pointing that out for me, and i think i have someone who can do him if no one is right for the role, they're about the right height in the first place....

I know sasori is cool and all, but why does everyone want to be him D=
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:42 pm

shikamaru wrote:
thanks for pointing that out for me, and i think i have someone who can do him if no one is right for the role, they're about the right height in the first place....

fine then I shall take on Hidan muahahahaha Twisted Evil lol jk but its true everyone seems to want to Sasori..lol but thats cuz he's cool like that Wink
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Uzumaki Naruto wrote:
shikamaru wrote:

fine then I shall take on Hidan muahahahaha Twisted Evil lol jk but its true everyone seems to want to Sasori..lol but thats cuz he's cool like that Wink

I've noticed, well, i might have to take the option away so people stop asking for it >_>; that was a weird sentance to me
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 pm

shikamaru wrote:
Uzumaki Naruto wrote:
shikamaru wrote:

I've noticed, well, i might have to take the option away so people stop asking for it >_>; that was a weird sentance to me

hahahaha...YOSH! O_O!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm

I think I will do this cosplay for sure now Smile
But I would like it if we could have a get together day and work on the costumes together? Or at least tips and tricks ^~^
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
But I would like it if we could have a get together day and work on the costumes together? Or at least tips and tricks ^~^

hah its funny how you just mentioned that cuz i just seriously sent shika the same message..but yes it would be great if we could all get together:)
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:39 pm

alright, seems like a good idea to me, and i'm sure you'll make an epic deidara c-type! once you get your new wig XD
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Ill just do one of the 6 peins!
Back to top Go down
shikamaru

shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Uchiha Boy wrote:

Alright! and maybe this time 'round you can have 3D piercings instead that would be epic
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:36 pm

shikamaru wrote:
Uchiha Boy wrote:

Alright! and maybe this time 'round you can have 3D piercings instead that would be epic

I know you already told me , thanks againg for the help!n_n
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:38 pm

<_< I just thought of something... I'm going to have to make it look like my skin is peeling into paper wont I?

... this idea just keeps getting more and more epic!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:42 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
I'm in a bit of a wig clipping mood (thanks to all the KOS-MOS wigs and my konan wig I shall be cutting) I might as well do yours and make it even, I shall use my almighty cosmotology skillz!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Berzerk Akatsuki   Group: Berzerk Akatsuki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Berzerk Akatsuki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2