Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Soul Calibur

Go down 
+6
Akimichi Chouji
Seras
Aburame Shino
Uzumaki Naruto
Kankuro
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 am

I'm sorry to annouce, that I don't think I will be able to commit to this cosplay anymore. I've thought it over, and its not a costume I wanna do anymore. And if I did go through with it, I don't wanna disappoint anyone for making a really crappy costume. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:34 pm

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
I'm sorry to annouce, that I don't think I will be able to commit to this cosplay anymore. I've thought it over, and its not a costume I wanna do anymore. And if I did go through with it, I don't wanna disappoint anyone for making a really crappy costume. Sorry Sad
<3! Totally understandable my love. no worries, It will be saddening to not have you in the group but you recognize that your not comfortable or ready for it and that tells us alot about you <3

Thank you for informing me so far in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
shikamaru

shikamaru

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:04 am

Tenten wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
<3! Totally understandable my love. no worries, It will be saddening to not have you in the group but you recognize that your not comfortable or ready for it and that tells us alot about you <3

Thank you for informing me so far in advance!

I agree with Tenten, it's a crying shame, but i'm glad that you know where your limits are (i don't seem to have any -_-;;(TENTEN!)) and i'm sure what ever cosplay you do end up doing will look good anyways, you normaly do XD
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Smile

Thank you both for understanding. I will try to commit myself to other groups when they come up!
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 pm

shikamaru wrote:

I agree with Tenten, it's a crying shame, but i'm glad that you know where your limits are (i don't seem to have any -_-;;(TENTEN!)) and i'm sure what ever cosplay you do end up doing will look good anyways, you normaly do XD

O_O... *cough* <_< What...
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Awe, well that sucks. >.<

Oh well, I can completely understand though and I agree with the majority, it's really hard to admit when you see you've passed your limits. ^^ For the fact that you have foreseen that and backed out so far ahead of time as opposed to holding off until like, the week before the con, I admire you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:02 pm

>_> there are still positions open that are feeling a little left out!

Also, how far has everyone gotten with these costumes?
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:01 pm

I just need to get the armor and flag airbrushed and figure out a way to do the arm and I'm all set...
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Nothin for me yet. o_O I still have to get my Sakura-con costumes done first. >.<

Thank goodness you guys decided on Animethon for this costume set. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:30 pm

Agreed! and with the KOS-MOS costumes shika and I are trying to finish, it shall be a close call... if its too much I can rain check it for next year. I would rather not though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Soul Calibur
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4