Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group: Soul Calibur

Go down 
+6
Akimichi Chouji
Seras
Aburame Shino
Uzumaki Naruto
Kankuro
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seras
Hokage
Seras

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:56 pm

That picture of Hwang is from Soul Calibur 4 isn't it? o_O

I'm pretty sure that they have a pic of him from Soul Calibur 3 on the website Chouji linked me to though, and he is mentioned on Wikipedia as a playable character from 3. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Tenten wrote:
Konan wrote:
does the costumes neccessarily have to be within SC3 or can you do a different variation of the costume like lets say i wanna cosplay as Taki but i want her to look as if she was in SC2 would i be allowed to do that or does it have to focus on SC3 alone Smile
This is strictly a SC3 cosplay! If you havent notticed I have already locked horns with tyson over characters outside of SC3 and it would be entirely unfair if I allowed someone else to do a character outside of SC3.

And I guess I need to make myself crystal clear now before any further issues pop up.

The purpose of this cosplay is to test our skills, the goal is to obtain the ability of realistic cosplay! You should be choosing your characters based on who you look the most like and what best flatters your overall appearance. Not on who your favorite characters are and who you think is sexy >_> or whatever.

>_< I'm not meaning to come off as anal over the whole thing, I'm just a bit on edge because all were doing is choosing characters and already were hitting walls.
TT_TT Please save whats left of Tenten's sanity!

mkay i was just wondering cuz im in the process of making a Taki costume from sc2 but i never really got around to it and i was thinking that this might be a good chance and a good reason for me to actually get started on it but its all good Very Happy and i understand where your coming from and i understand that this cosplay is very crucial so on that note i shall be cosplaying as Xianghua Smile
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
Uzumaki Naruto

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: woooooooooooo   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 pm

ok after thinking things over i have made my final decision and that is Yoshimitsu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Sasori wrote:
ok after thinking things over i have made my final decision and that is Yoshimitsu Very Happy
haha dude you're my hero, I love Yoshimitsu!

now if someone did Voldo I'd love them!
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 am

Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:

There was a Voldo floating the streest outside of Otakon last year, I'm sure I have some creepy stalkerish pictures of him as he's walking down the street somewhere....

I loved his costume and respected how well he did, which is why I was scared to death of going anywhere near him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:06 pm

Tenten wrote:
Because of the complexity of Nightmare's costume I am going to asign diffrent portions of the armor to anyone who feels they have the time, materials, and will to complete the part. I myself will work on the helmet and the Soul Edge if I still have time I may take on another part. I have some ideas as to how it can be made as a whole but its alot of work. Anyone wishing to help out, speak now or forever hold your peace!

I really don't need any help. More importantly armor needs to be custom fitted and it's not all casted and painted in the same place it's going to look like shit. On a side note, I know what method I'm going to use to make it already and I spent some time looking at the 3-D model in game and honestly the armor isn't even the hard part. The melted skin bodysuit is going to be a lot more work. The only way to do it might be a lot of latex makeup work the day of.

On a related note, I've yet to decide whether I actually want to make the blue version or the gold version of Nightmare yet. It'll depend whether I have abs by next year haha
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Seras wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:
Sasori wrote:

There was a Voldo floating the streest outside of Otakon last year, I'm sure I have some creepy stalkerish pictures of him as he's walking down the street somewhere....

I loved his costume and respected how well he did, which is why I was scared to death of going anywhere near him. Laughing

haha I'd be scared aswell but I'd love him/her XD
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:24 pm

He was definately someone to be scared of....

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1287/918699846_7a1f6ce889.jpg?v=0

I don't think anyone has ever made that costume quite as perfect....and quite as chillingly scary. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:35 pm

Seras wrote:
He was definately someone to be scared of....

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1287/918699846_7a1f6ce889.jpg?v=0

I don't think anyone has ever made that costume quite as perfect....and quite as chillingly scary. Shocked

I love it! just how would he be able to see in that costume?XD
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:47 pm

I have my doubts that he actually could see to tell you the truth. Laughing

I'll tell ya, he was something fierce. He was even making the creepy gutteral noises when he was posing outside. affraid
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:26 pm

haha maybe later in the future i'll shave my head and cosplay him just because XD
Back to top Go down
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
Akimichi Chouji

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Just to settle all the previous "Is he, Isn't he" debate from earlier once and for all, I just unlocked Hwang in Soul Calibur 3 and that art that was linked to is the right art.
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:02 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Just to settle all the previous "Is he, Isn't he" debate from earlier once and for all, I just unlocked Hwang in Soul Calibur 3 and that art that was linked to is the right art.

I remembered he was in the game, I just couldn't remember what he looked like. Laughing Cha, that'll be a fun costume to do there Kiba. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: O_O   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 am

nuuuuu i wanted to be Xianghua
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:32 pm

Seras wrote:
Akimichi Chouji wrote:

I remembered he was in the game, I just couldn't remember what he looked like. Laughing Cha, that'll be a fun costume to do there Kiba. ^^

haha I know, and it's actually easy compared to the other characters XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:58 pm

i like tekken tag o.o sc i like 1 char pretty much but its a girl viking ask kevin he dies enouph when we play mwhaha XD
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Nooooo!! Kilki Pwns!! ya u are good with her. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am

Just tossing this out there. I would adore cosplaying Ivy >_> but in my opinion I'm not tall enough and there is no way my ass will ever pass as hers TT_TT. Her sickle is to die for!!! I absolutly kick ass with I vy
Back to top Go down
http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 am

Konan wrote:
nuuuuu i wanted to be Xianghua
I changed your placement love I just dont have the access I had durring school so updates will be farther appart.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Tenten wrote:
Just tossing this out there. I would adore cosplaying Ivy >_> but in my opinion I'm not tall enough and there is no way my ass will ever pass as hers TT_TT. Her sickle is to die for!!! I absolutly kick ass with I vy

Ivy would be AWESOME if ya pulled that one off! cheers

I know what you mean though, her body style and type is just so far beyond normal without alot of plastic augmentation that it's rather discouraging. Shocked

I've never had the confidence to make her costume and I've always wanted to see an awesome Ivy cosplayer, so if you pull that off, it would be so freakin awesome, no words could describe. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Tenten wrote:

THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO!!! HOT!!! Razz you as ivy. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 am

hey this is kisame put me down as raphael i think i can do raphael
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 pm

Yay for running around mostly naked X_X god help me in trying to get my boobs to stay put beneath that thin strand of fabric!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Tenten wrote:
Yay for running around mostly naked X_X god help me in trying to get my boobs to stay put beneath that thin strand of fabric!

Just use duct tape. That'll keep those puppies from falling out. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shikou.deviantart.com
Hinata

Hinata

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:13 am

but dont you think it would hurt alot if you use duct tape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group: Soul Calibur   Group: Soul Calibur - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group: Soul Calibur
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next